Not been on here for a while but I have recently changed from my 3.0 petrol B6 to a 2007 A4 2.0 TDI 170 AVANT I bought at a salvage auction with electrical problems.
The problems I am having are as follows:
I have given the wiring a quick look over and cant see any damage.
- When starting it cuts out after a couple of seconds
- The radio does not work and when you replace the 20amp fuse it blows instantly
- The same on the cigarette lighter socket
I am going to call Audi tomorrow and see what recall work has been done.
Any help would be much appreciated.