Milltek Erection

g00se

Reaction score
So having spent hours and £££s fiddling around with my Milltek to get it to sit right and not stick out too much, my mechanic has had to move it back out again, as it was clashing with the billet ali brackets 034 provide with their 25mm rear ARB:-

034 ARB fitted

I've set it to the softer setting at the mo, which is still firmer than the 22mm RS4 bar i took off.. but i suspect i will need to upgrade the drop links before i change to the aggressive setting :rockwoot:

I'm hoping my love for the new handling will overcome my annoyance of the erect tail pipes

goose

Ah man! Yeah mine was sitting pretty flush until I put DP's on and now it's sticking out again, PITA.. Might see about getting it modified.

Nice ARB! :)

So having spent hours and £££s fiddling around with my Milltek to get it to sit right and not stick out too much, my mechanic has had to move it back out again, as it was clashing with the billet ali brackets 034 provide with their 25mm rear ARB:-

View attachment 19316

I've set it to the softer setting at the mo, which is still firmer than the 22mm RS4 bar i took off.. but i suspect i will need to upgrade the drop links before i change to the aggressive setting :rockwoot:

I'm hoping my love for the new handling will overcome my annoyance of the erect tail pipes

goose

How much did those ARBs cost you? how much of a difference did you notice?

How much did those ARBs cost you? how much of a difference did you notice?

Eddie at WOT Motorsport sorted me out.. £250 all in (VAT, duty, delivery)

I could have got it myself, but its such a faff paying the shipping and duty from the US.. whereas Eddie places large stocking orders and gets it al bundled-in - great guy and fast delivery.

As for difference.. too early to tell, i only got it back yesterday arvo so i need to go find some twisties and give it the beans - should be good for some sideways fun on the ring next month :-o

goose

Ah man! Yeah mine was sitting pretty flush until I put DP's on and now it's sticking out again, PITA.. Might see about getting it modified.

Nice ARB! :)

I know right, bloomin annoying!

They used to stick out about an inch (even when cold), and i much preffered when i got them flush as they didnt look so obvious and aftermarket... now they're still not as far as they were to start with, maybe only half inch.. but when they get hot they grow in length by about an inch - it's enough to make a grown man jealous lol!

goose

Reactions: ASC