Changed my wheels, so I thought I'd share...

ultramodz

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE
Reaction score
Website
www.mattstevens.co.uk
Fancied a change, so I bought some Rotiform INDs...

1.jpg

If you want to know specs, they are 8.5x19 ET45 with 215/35/19 tyres, and I'm running 17.5mm spacers all round.

They're very reminiscent of my original Special Edition/DTM 18s from when I bought the car in 2007:

my_a4_01.jpg

However, the Rial Daytonas are going to have a bit of a facelift, then they'll be going back on :)

Reactions: ESD1711, Boombastik, S88 YRS and 4 others
what bumper is it ?

not sure it really matters what wheels u fit to that car mate very nice, however those wheels look awesome

Good stuff seen some rial daytonas on gumtree the other day. Never seen that bumper before tho, has it been custom made with the s4 b8? Fog lights and splitter looks familiar

Good stuff seen some rial daytonas on gumtree the other day. Never seen that bumper before tho, has it been custom made with the s4 b8? Fog lights and splitter looks familiar

it is B8 style
i think its a german company that makes them

Matt made this one himself. Lower half is from an B8. More details on his thread over on edition 38 :happy:

Yup, cheers :)

I made the bumper as the Hofele one didn't utilise the centre S4 insert and I wanted it to sit a little lower than my old S-Line setup.

There's a front-mount intercooler hiding behind it, which allowed room for the fogs as the original side-mount intercoolers were in the way.