Idea of price for wheels and tyres?

Molnboman

Reaction score
Hej Guys

2013 08 10 135431

Firstly, I am not trying to sell these, merely trying to get an idea of what price they go for. I have searched far and wide and can't seem to get a handle on how much I should be looking for these. Can anyone give me a rough idea what these would sell for in the UK. They are OEM Audi 17" wheels, balanced and in good nick....some kerbing on the front two but nothing too bad. Clad with the new Sport Conti 5's with plenty of tread on them ( been on about 7 months )

Any rough guide would be most welcome.

Cheers in advance,
Allan

I have the exact same set in my shed, as they are the OEM wheels on which the car rolled out of the factory. I decided not to sell them but to keep them to put back on as and when I sell the car.

Sold mine for £200 with good tread but budget tyres. Had no luck on Ebay or local forums but they sold quickly on Gumtree.

Thanks Lads...I would be expecting a bit more than that for them up here. Might indeed hang onto to them for a bit and possibly stick em back on the Bus if I ever get to sell it and sell the RS4 wheels separately....just didn't want two sets of wheels sitting in my garden all Winter.

Cheers
A