EML Fault codes after remap 2.0t

Molnboman

Reaction score
Aye, thanks for that....they'll be getting an earful ramora morning....was just curious if it was a common issue following remaps....although am quite sure there may be lots of possibilities. Just that it's the first time it's thrown a EML since I've owned it in 16months....and too much of a coincidence that it was 48hrs after the remap.

Cheers
A

Any luck with this?

I've not had any issues since my remap last month.

Any luck with this?

I've not had any issues since my remap last month.

No, not yet....not been easy...am a 3 hr drive away from them...so it's not easy to get up to them. Been promised a tech call Monday. The car is running well, just that it keeps throwing these EML's up. Given them the benefit right now...as it's major holiday season and stuff. Fortunately am not travelling so it's cool at the moment.

Keep you posted.

BR
A

Ah yes, summer in IKEA land, no one home. :)

Frustrating for you. I hope you get it sorted soon. :(

Cheers Scotty....am sure they will..enjoying the extra horses....and the 19's fitted today make the car feel much more stable at speed and in the corners....still to get the cam follower done but other than that, I have promised myself no more modding.....for at least Winter time! hahahaha Jaysus.....the beer tokens spent this month...scarey!

Last edited:
####Update####
Went up to Dahlbeck Racing today. The Guys were great, checked the engine over, inspected codes, conducted a smoke test to ensure no leaks in the pipework and rebooted the ECU with slightly different programme. Pleased to say feels much better and seems to be using less fuel too. The Lads also changed my cam follower which I was pleased to see, that the old one was in pretty good nick....no sign of major wear which is an extra wee bonus.
2013 08 20 182353
Had some fun with a Nissan 350 on the way down too!

Well pleased.

Cheers
A

Last edited:
####Update####
Went up to Dahlbeck Racing today. The Guys were great, checked the engine over, inspected codes, conducted a smoke test to ensure no leaks in the pipework and rebooted the ECU with slightly different programme. Pleased to say feels much better and seems to be using less fuel too. The Lads also changed my cam follower which I was pleased to see, that the old one was in pretty good nick....no sign of major wear which is an extra wee bonus. Had some fun with a Nissan 350 on the way down too!

Well pleased.

Cheers
A

Good news all round then - pleased for you mate.. Dahlbeck rocks!!!

goose