Photos of the new S line

Kev Boy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a few pics of my new A4. Shes standard just now as you can see. Gave it a quick wash tonight but I will be giving it a full detail on the weekend with a machine polish to remove any swirl marks. But to be honest its pretty clean.

1562s84.jpg

333inna.jpg

xblca9.jpg

vr61ck.jpg

(Crappy interior pic. Just to show the leather. The dog wasnt included, i had to add that lol)

Plans for future changes will start with:

Some nice lows,
cupra splitter,
white bulbs,
my private plates fitted (They say it could take 8 weeks, by Christ!),
calipers painted and refurbed.

What do you guys think?

Cheers, Kev.

Very nice Kev....may I wish you all the best with it. Love the leather....#jealous....dinnae want the dog though!hehehe

Cheers
A

looking good.

Nice looking motor you've got there chap. The only thing you'll struggle with is cleaning it when it's hot and sunny!

Hi all,

Just a few pics of my new A4. Shes standard just now as you can see. Gave it a quick wash tonight but I will be giving it a full detail on the weekend with a machine polish to remove any swirl marks. But to be honest its pretty clean.

1562s84.jpg

333inna.jpg

xblca9.jpg

vr61ck.jpg

(Crappy interior pic. Just to show the leather. The dog wasnt included, i had to add that lol)

Plans for future changes will start with:

Some nice lows,
cupra splitter,
white bulbs,
my private plates fitted (They say it could take 8 weeks, by Christ!),
calipers painted and refurbed.

What do you guys think?

Cheers, Kev.

It's a great looking car, but wouldn't you be better off saving the money you're thinking of spending on mods to put towards the cost of a gear-driven oil pump swap?

Keep your thoughts on that out of this thread please. It is sensible and uselful advice you gave there but i took much offence to your comments on my other thread so slate me there please...

Cheers guys. And yea, you will notice that the dog is made to sit on a blanket in this one. Bad dog:whip:

Yeh it is really hard to clean it on a night like tonight. Started drying as soon as the cloth came off the paint work and left stupid water marks. Its either terrential rain and storms here or roasting hot and bright sunshine lol. Cant win...

Keep your thoughts on that out of this thread please. It is sensible and uselful advice you gave there but i took much offence to your comments on my other thread so slate me there please......

kev, I have no wish to fall out with you, you have what looks like a very fine car there, and I, along with everyone else on the forum, want you to get the best out of it. But I'm going to risk offending you again by making a couple of observations.

Firstly, if you post on a public forum and invite people to give their opinion, you have to accept that some of those opinions will not be to your liking. It goes with the territory. So instead of taking offence, perhaps think about whether you perhaps didn't explain yourself properly, causing others to misunderstand what you meant.

Secondly, you don't get to dictate what people say, or where they say it.

Peace, brother. :beerchug:

Yeh mate, i hope. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Its not an excuse but im young, never made an insurance claim before (so didnt know it wouldnt be a write off for pump failure) and i failed english at school. So i try to be proper spoken on forums and end up looking like a tit.

This is not the first time this has happened to me lol. Cheers for your understanding. :friends:

i feel the love :gun2:

is it a special edition

I dont think so. Whats different about a special edition that isnt on the normal one?

Last edited:
the two tone leather is normaly in special edition

and on petrol 20hp extra

Oh right, what about in dash 6 disc changer cos it has that. And tinted windows? Or is that all standard on s lines? Cos it has those.

nothins is standard really on any audi
you can have as much or as little as you want

all down to the buyer when ordering

just that the trim you have is normaly special edition

seems a good spec tho

Nice car mate!

Thanks mate, really happy with her so far. The wheels being greyish in colour look cool, but find they look like theyre covered in brake dust even when just cleaned lol.

Thanks mate, really happy with her so far. The wheels being greyish in colour look cool, but find they look like theyre covered in brake dust even when just cleaned lol.
yeah I know what your saying with that 1 mate. Mine are black so if ya don't clean them daily, they just look Matt, which is a pain. But that's the cost of being different. I like the grey colour, suits it well. Sometimes it's hard to be different without getting too carried away

I always assumed they where standard s-line seats. Although I haven't looked at any others. I've the same in mine but assume being a 3.2 NA it's not a special edition.

No hard feeling about the other thread from me either.
Really that long to transfer you're plates? Will have that to loom forward to when I next change cars then. What other extras does it have?

I always assumed they where standard s-line seats. Although I haven't looked at any others. I've the same in mine but assume being a 3.2 NA it's not a special edition.No hard feeling about the other thread from me either.Really that long to transfer you're plates? Will have that to loom forward to when I next change cars then. What other extras does it have?
I personally have only seen 1 other car with them in, but then again im new to the game so could be common as muck for all i know. Most ive seen have full black leather or cloth seats (leather wasnt standard in S lines). I only know this because i was looking at s lines to buy for months before hand and many didnt have leather. I never saw any with the grey/black or red/black seats.Yeh, its so annoying, i cant sell my old car until i get that done.. I advertised it but realised after that if i sell it with that plate on even if i am transferring they are totally entitled to keep the number if they want! So that put a stop to that sale..They have closed every DVLA office in the country so u can no longer walk in with the docs and have it done on the spot. Everything must go to Swansea now. Because i only had the supplement piece of my Audis V5 doc (because it was new) I had to fill in a V62 for applying for a V5 (even though it was coming in the post) which could take up to a week to process, then the actual transfer begins and it could take up to 2 weeks to receive that, then they say it could take up to 4 weeks to get my V5. Thats nearly been 2 weeks since i bought the car and i still havent received that V5. My advice is if you plan to sell it, put it on retention. I tried to save the extra 25quid and its cost me 6 weeks or so.(I have just added up what i said there and its 7 weeks but thats still a long time). I was told by the DVLA that sending the V62 to apply for a new one is the quickest way rather than waiting the 4 weeks for the old one to come and then sending the reg transfer stuff off.