Newbie + question

Lotto

Reaction score
Hi All, i posted my last message in the wrong part so I will try again.
Yesterday I picked up my new A4 S-Line Tip 3.0tdi black - gorgeous. I was sad to see my 350z go though that was one helluva car still no complaints with the Audi.
Question is, it came with the mobile phone kit and obviously no cradle and I do not think there is one available for a HP Ipaq 6515. Does anyone know of a 3rd party cradle that may fit the kit thats in the car?

Cheers
Stu

Searc for cullman adapters, they are the ones that Audi use.

Try searching "cullman handy" and google.de, you may have to order from Germany.

I have never seen one for an ipaq, but is the car not bluetooth anyway??

Yes it is Bluetooth so no problems with handsfree connection it would just look nicer to be able to dock the Ipaq + the fact I have my sat nav on the Ipaq so it would make like alot easier if it was mounted on the kit instead of buying another cradle.

You could try this lot. I use RAM mounts for my 2210 and they work well. They don't appear to list one for the 6515 but there is a univeral mount that will probably do the job.

Dave

Thanks for the response. I have checked out the websites but what I am actually after is something that would fit in to the Audi kit. Its not looking good!!! It seems a shame to have to buy a power kit and a sucker to use the iPaq when the kit is already there and Audi can't be ***** to make a universal connector kit let alone drop me an email to advise me of this.

G