# July will be an expensive one!

Molnboman

Reaction score
Well, went a bit mental this month with the beer tokens. Should be picking up my newly re furbished RS4 19" wheels in Audi gun metal grey next week and av' also just confirmed a visit to Dahlbeck Racing in Borlange Dahlb�ck Racing AB ( normally snowy ar@ehole of nowhere ) for a Stage 1 / 1.5 MTM ECU Upgrade and HPFP upgrade. Audi A4 B7 Tuning - 2,0 TFSI 147 kW (200 hp) Front Should make the old Bus a bit perkier!

Wish me luck,

BR
Allan

Reactions: scotty76
Didn't fancy the 9,921 EUR upgrade to 300hp? :)

Keep us posted. Love to see how it turns out. I'm still enjoying my recent Shark bite. Will be posting an update once I do my first fuel up.

Didn't fancy the 9,921 EUR upgrade to 300hp? :)

Keep us posted. Love to see how it turns out. I'm still enjoying my recent Shark bite. Will be posting an update once I do my first fuel up.

Will do...10k WTF?!!!!.....still questioning my sanity myself spending hundreds on an 8 year old car! hahahaha....It's a 7 hour drive ( there and back) from where I live, but they were top blokes on the phone and they are the only MTM suppliers in Sweden. They were cheaper too than most and seemed the friendliest too. The "other Big names" didn't even reply to my email.....so feck 'em!
Having the OEM Cam follower changed ( scary stuff that is! ) and maybe the HPFP upgrade if they have the parts.....So much for keepin' the heid wae the modding! :racer:

BR
A