fault code po299

ifsot

Reaction score
hi bought a 2005 a4 2.0 tdi 140 blb engine code every now and then goes into limp mode switch off engine restart everything fine took egr valve off cleaned it , it was not that bad really maf looks new, car a had turbo about a year ago guessing who ever did it cleaned egr then, while in limp mode got a code checked it was turbo underboost po 299 no engine light on dash and when car was restarted no fault code a guy on another site said try the vacuum actuator on the inlet manifold but i cant find it on my car his was a 2007 so maybe he has one and i dont , so trying to find what to check next can anyone help me thanks
1zhelp.gif

hi bought a 2005 a4 2.0 tdi 140 blb engine code every now and then goes into limp mode switch off engine restart everything fine took egr valve off cleaned it , it was not that bad really maf looks new, car a had turbo about a year ago guessing who ever did it cleaned egr then, while in limp mode got a code checked it was turbo underboost po 299 no engine light on dash and when car was restarted no fault code a guy on another site said try the vacuum actuator on the inlet manifold but i cant find it on my car his was a 2007 so maybe he has one and i dont , so trying to find what to check next can anyone help me thanks
1zhelp.gif
there are pictures of yhe actuator position in this thread-05 2.0 tdi juddering