EM TuningVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

fault code po299

hi bought a 2005 a4 2.0 tdi 140 blb engine code every now and then goes into limp mode switch off engine restart everything fine took egr valve off cleaned it , it was not that bad really maf looks new, car a had turbo about a year ago guessing who ever did it cleaned egr then, while in limp mode got a code checked it was turbo underboost po 299 no engine light on dash and when car was restarted no fault code a guy on another site said try the vacuum actuator on the inlet manifold but i cant find it on my car his was a 2007 so maybe he has one and i dont , so trying to find what to check next can anyone help me thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ifsot View Post
    hi bought a 2005 a4 2.0 tdi 140 blb engine code every now and then goes into limp mode switch off engine restart everything fine took egr valve off cleaned it , it was not that bad really maf looks new, car a had turbo about a year ago guessing who ever did it cleaned egr then, while in limp mode got a code checked it was turbo underboost po 299 no engine light on dash and when car was restarted no fault code a guy on another site said try the vacuum actuator on the inlet manifold but i cant find it on my car his was a 2007 so maybe he has one and i dont , so trying to find what to check next can anyone help me thanks
    there are pictures of yhe actuator position in this thread-05 2.0 tdi juddering