AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Fuel Gauge Audi 3.0tdi

Got my car back from local Audi dealer a few weeks ago following the unidentified issue of it not wanting to start. It took them nearly three weeks and they tell me they could not find the fault. Since the car was returned the fuel gauge is no longer accurate. It wont read full when the car has been filled up and it has a habit of going up and down cocking up the trip computer also. I took the car back and they informed me it needs fuel vacuum pipes and two new fuel pump seals. I suspect if I push them they would not admit liability since its only been doing this since they looked at it. I was quoted just over four hundred pounds but to be honest the cost isn't so much the issue, I have lost complete faith in the main dealer after the car disappeared last time it was a bit of a sham getting it back. Any suggestions would be appreciated to the cure and where to do it? Im near Derby.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Lift pump tested all ok as this has senders for fuel level of course, does it start fine now?

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add A4_MaJiK on Facebook Visit A4_MaJiK's Instagram Channel
    Manage to get around this issue yet by any chance? I've got a similar sounding issue as posted previously and no idea what could be the cause. Works perfectly fine below 3/4 but will rarely ever touch the full line (unless you're downhill and just filled up I think). Almost as if it requires calibration...

Fuel Gauge NEVER Reading Full

Audi A4 B7 3.0TDI S-Line Sprint Blue
    ~ MTEC DRLs & Sidelights ~ 8000k D1S ~ 19" A6 Le Mans Edition Wheels ~ Eibach Wheel Spacers (5mm F/15mm R) ~ Rear Ambient Lighting ~
    ~ UK Legal Pressed Plates ~ Full Interior LED Lighting ~ Rear Numberplate LED Lights ~ LCR Front Splitter ~

Neutral

Status
    Car starts ok and runs...occasionally it looses power momentarily, holds back then the coil light flashes up. Turning the car off and on cures it usually. Also car can be lumpy of tickover. No faults identified for the lift pump on the paperwork. Nver know how mush fuel is in it as the needle is up and down.....they really have messed it up!