Price for a new A4?

jbreedon

Reaction score
I have a 3 year old standard A4 TDI 1.9 - they have offered me £10k trade in and an additional £10k for a black audi A4 SE with split folding rear seats, good deal? or should I push for more?

Someone posted that there were a couple of 2.0tdi s-lines on the audi website with some nice spec. at £19,999, personally £20k for an SE with no spec. wouldn't float my boat.

S-Line package is only £750 now, se is free and if you order before 31st dec you get loads of toys free too.

Friend just did a deal today, new 2.0T S-Line special edition with full leather, 18" alloys, full s-line spec., parking sensors, Nav+, centre armrest, dipping mirrors for £23,900.
That is the new 220bhp engine too.

Drive the deal are offering 12% on new A4's at the moment too, just got an emial today, remeber the A4 is in its run out year so Audi are now starting to throw loads of free spec at the cars to get them sold and keep the orders coming in, so buy wisely.

Also tdi audis sell really well used, you may be better to order a new one and sell yours privately.

I dont think £10k is good enough if your miles are reasonable, try getting a 03 in good order with reasonable miles, they are hard to get . sell it privately and then deal!

Hi All
10k for a three year old A4 1.9 tdi is not enough at all, the value will depend upon the bhp version, optional extras, general condition and mileage covered but after all its a diesel and as long as it has not covered spaceship mileage these cars still demand a premium as said before try buying an 03 plate A4 tdi for10k, you could check the value of your trade in with glasses guide (on line) for £2.95 and then go back to the dealer and confront him with it.

A4 se(rear elec win,cruise version etc) xenons,leather,metallic paint,symphony II
35k fdsh

trade in £? against
06 s line 2.0tdi ,met paint,xenons,leather,symphony II,colour dis, cruise

quoted £11k for mine next march trade in
wot u think

thxs

I would say OK to that and then advertise it privately 3 weeks before hand at £13950 and see what you get.