Good Price?

Nelson_R32

Reaction score
Website
www.ipswich-audi.co.uk
I'm about to purchase a 2 month 55 plate A4 2.0 TDi S-line saloon from an Audi Centre. Which has the following options;

Metallic Paint (Daytona Grey)
18 inch RS6 wheels
DIS
Mudflaps
Semi-rigid
Aluminium interior trim

If, I buy the car they will throw in...

Glovebox 6CD player
Centre Armrest
Cruise control

For £20750, is this a good price?

Have you been on the Audi site and looked at the new S-Line packages?

And also the deals on new A4's, if you order before december you get most of that free anyway.

Do you do many miles? do you need the diesel?

Just the new 2.0T s-line special edition is an amzing price, £23,995 and I got offered it for £21,500 with no haggling and a trade in.
Full leather
18" alloys
220bhp
alu trim
etc. etc.

As from this week the A4's have started with some very good offers, so be aware of that when haggling.

SE for free plus 17" alloy wheel upgrade

*Upgrade to the A4 SE Saloon or Avant and get 17" 16-spoke alloy wheels free of charge worth £1,100.

The SE pack now includes Mondial Cloth, ISOFIX and Facette Aluminium inlay as standard.

S line for just £750 plus 18" alloy wheel upgrade

*Enhance the A4 Saloon or Avant to the menacing S line specification for the reduced cost of just £750. The package includes 18” 5-arm alloy wheels, aggressive body styling, sports suspension and front sports seats.

The S line also now includes ISOFIX, Facette Aluminium inlay and 3 spoke multi-function sports steering wheel with the S line trim.

A4 2.0T S line Special Edition

*Stand out with the new A4 2.0T 220PS S line Special Edition. Includes 6-speed manual front wheel drive, 18" 15-spoke alloy wheels and full black leather upholstery with all the current S line trim.

Saloon £23,995 OTR
Avant £25,145 OTR
(quattro available for additional £1,400)

069__scaled_600_001.jpg

The new A4 TFSI, with the more powerful programming from the limited run A4 DTM Edition, both featured a new titanium-look package with dark chrome grille surrounds, titanium finish exhaust tips, anthracite wheels, chrome delete around the windows and, in the case of the A4 Avant shown, chrome delete at the rear tailgate.

I think it looks superb, I have had enough of all the chrome now, everything went chrome on Audis 7 years ago with the alu rails and window trim, time to have a change for me.

My next car would definitely be no chrome.

souns to me that they could come a bit down on that price...

more to the point, what corrado are you getting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I was getting a Corrado. Then I got an Ibiza Cupra TDi, which drove great but was crap in every other respect.

I pick up the S-line tomorrow afternoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Spoken to local dealer today out of interest and they can't confirm the titanium package in the current line up Maybe that is a future option?.
220 TFSI Sline SE looks good though; seems to be near enough a DTM at a lot less (minus recaros and the body kit)...

Just to let you know; I got the car with all the above items for £20450 in the end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fantastic car! So glad I didn't get a 3 Series.