Service indicator on dash

NOZ

Reaction score
Hi
I put the car in for a service yesterday and when i collected it they had reset the service interval indicator which now reads

service due in --------- before it had a count down ie service due in 256 days or x amount of miles now it just reads
service due in --------- do i have to reset this count down day and mileage indicator or will the engine management calculate this and correct it ?

if so how do you go about this :uhm:

regards Noz

It will reset itself after a couple of kms..check after about 20 or 30 kms..it does reset

QUOTE=NOZ;1919985]Hi
I put the car in for a service yesterday and when i collected it they had reset the service interval indicator which now reads

service due in --------- before it had a count down ie service due in 256 days or x amount of miles now it just reads
service due in --------- do i have to reset this count down day and mileage indicator or will the engine management calculate this and correct it ?

if so how do you go about this :uhm:

regards Noz[/QUOTE]

Reactions: scotty76
As above. It will reappear after a little while. Mine's just back and I had the service on 28th June.

can take upto 500 mile so dont worry

It's normal fella looks at the driving standards

thanks for your help it still hasn't reset yet but its not a worry will just let it do its thing lol