b6 - b7 upgrade help

dale86

Reaction score
Hi evryone im just on route to check out a b7 a4 sline its advertised on gumtree (please put a search in for , audi a4 tdi on bentley rims. In the search bar in county durham area and it will pop up. Let me know what yous think and what to check out please all coments welcome.

Right had a peek....am no oil burner expert but looks like there's been a few bob spent on it. I would be checking that all the work has been done properly, check if he has receipts or if there is a warranty with all the work he claims has been done. Clearly an enthusiastic owner so I would want to know if that's the real reason he's selling it.....check for rust on all doors and wheel arches front and back....check that all buttons and functions work inside too including vanity mirrors....check under for front mats for dampness.

Good Luck
A

I like the wheels first a4 i seen with them on. Not a fan of those rear lights tho. I wouldn't mind the rs4 front grill for £100 I all can find is the ones from Germany on eBay for £420 lol

Been to view it and its a real head turner nice car its practically btand new under the bonnet turbo is brand spanking new. It looks mean on them bently splits hes got 15k in the car seems nice genuine lad the only thing I found was my 130 quattro which is remapped feels a fair bit quicker than it and that is also remapped. I would love it but I cant do anything untill I can see if I can shift mine but if anyone else on here wants to go for a peek at it they wont be disappointed.