Smooth Diffuser & Exhaust Delete

D2NY G

Reaction score
Gents,

A little project ive been working on, some of you may know, to my knoweldge dont think its bin done on an a4 b7 before so you seen it here first.

Smoothed rear diffuser by chopping two up to make one, removing the exhaust hole, keeping the original line through the diffuser :D

IMG_2096 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2097 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

Chopping the exhaust pipes to suit the change,

IMG_2084 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2086 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2089 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2090 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2091 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

The diffuser if currently waiting to be picked up then its going to my mates at the dipping company then it will tie on with the rest of the work on the car, so more pictures to come when the jobs complete :D

Danny man, that just teasing fella lol, can't wait to see it done

looking good
im just trying to find a few pics of an old B7 i had

Reactions: Macdoon
Nice one buddy - i like it!

Totally not what I thought you had in mind at all haha!

I want to go the other way and convert mine from 140 exhaust single exit, to 170 style with twin exit..... I reckon it'll help make it look even wider haha. Need to keep my eyes open for the 170 diffuser though :)

Nice one buddy - i like it!

Totally not what I thought you had in mind at all haha!

I want to go the other way and convert mine from 140 exhaust single exit, to 170 style with twin exit..... I reckon it'll help make it look even wider haha. Need to keep my eyes open for the 170 diffuser though :)

sweet man, yeah was thinking for twin exhaust ma self till a seen the TT that just changed ma mind totally lol

gunna look sweet when its all sorted, updates coming real soon.

Also Bentley wheels will be up for sale in a couple of weeks people anyone interested give me a shout

let me know when they go up for sale
i have someone in mind for them

let me know when they go up for sale
i have someone in mind for them

well im planning the last show on 14th of this month, after that there available

Exhaust delete, nice tidy car rear.

picked up the diffuser today from route32 and im over the moon, had to give it a little test didnt fit it all in because its off to my mates company 2mo for some dippage

heres some pics anyway, well happy with this mod cant wait for the finished product

IMG_2110 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2109 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

exhaust hidden very nicely :D

IMG_2108 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

more pictures to follow once all sorted

Hmmm, props to you mate for all the work your doing, but I dont really like this one. Maybe im just an old f4rt thats stuck in his ways but I think it makes the back end look too bulky. Will it be getting plasti dipped the same colour as the car? If it was black it may look like its not there and that might look right, just not sure.

But the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same stuff. Plus its good to see guys doing this kind of new stuff to their cars.

Dougie

Hmmm, props to you mate for all the work your doing, but I dont really like this one. Maybe im just an old f4rt thats stuck in his ways but I think it makes the back end look too bulky. Will it be getting plasti dipped the same colour as the car? If it was black it may look like its not there and that might look right, just not sure.

But the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same stuff. Plus its good to see guys doing this kind of new stuff to their cars.

Dougie

true mate, am always looking for sumut new and different to do, the pics dont do it justice, even tho its only primer, will be coated in carbon fibre ready for weekend so have better pics taken with dslr later

Top work as always fella.

Cheers boss :D

Ahh, carbon fibre, then I do think that will look good. It will clean up the back end due to the loss of the tail pipes and the illusion that the panel is not there at all.

Looking forward to the pics as always, and has been said before you are doing the work to a great standard.

As for taste, if I was a trendsetter we would all still be driving around with tri-spoke alloys and neon graphics! So progress is a good thing!

Dougie

Ahh, carbon fibre, then I do think that will look good. It will clean up the back end due to the loss of the tail pipes and the illusion that the panel is not there at all.

Looking forward to the pics as always, and has been said before you are doing the work to a great standard.

As for taste, if I was a trendsetter we would all still be driving around with tri-spoke alloys and neon graphics! So progress is a good thing!

Dougie

Nice one mate, yeah a try my best lol, tri spoke and neons bring it back mate, heard it here first :D:D

picked up the diffuser today from route32 and im over the moon, had to give it a little test didnt fit it all in because its off to my mates company 2mo for some dippage

heres some pics anyway, well happy with this mod cant wait for the finished product

IMG_2110 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2109 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

exhaust hidden very nicely :D

IMG_2108 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

more pictures to follow once all sorted

whos dipped it you chris at hydro?

IMG_2164 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

ended up painting the diffuser, as im going to eventually carbon the chrome strip on the bumper :D

loving the diffuser sets off the back end a treat!!!

Reactions: Avnt and Artimus
Smooooooooooooooooth :)

Very tidy chief.

Very unique, liking the new look :icon_thumright:.

Top job fella

Nice one lads!!!

Looks really good and deffo different, needs a bit of TLC in all fairness was abit heavy handed fitting and shud have taken off the previous car owners towbar thing which ive done now, looks good but once i get time am gunna get it looking 100%