What wipers?

Shaunos

Reaction score
Pretty boring one.. Was going to get new set of Bosch Wipers other day thought I'd check forum and read a couple blogs about them being noisy? What are the best wipers?

Ive heard people are swaying towards genuine audi wipers. I need to replace mine and thinking of going genuine

i always get oem

I went for the BOSH set recently as It was just more convenient for me to get it from my local Halfords centre than paying a visit to dealers. And I've been using them a lot in this fairly typical English summer, but must say that I don't have anything negative to say about them. So far they have been very quiet and super smooth! Perhaps I've just been lucky but I must say that i was really surprised to hear that some people have had issues with them as I've been using Bosh wipers for many years on all of my previous cars and they always worked and felt a bit more premium that the other brands... But again, this is just my opinion and I'm sure you won't go wrong with the OEM items!

OEM.....Bosch are generally very good, but on A4 Avant windscreens they screech like a cat being thrown into boiling water. If you look at the design of them they are quite different from OEM VAG jobs too.

Cheers
MM

Last edited:
I had bosch and they were ****** noisy, like most people ive now got genuine.

As above - went for convenience of halfords, bought Bosch thinking they'd be best but squeak like a b*tard. Will go oem next...

Could do with some new ones, How much are audi asking for there's?