Video Timelapse of me wrapping my grill

jimbooboo

Reaction score
Got a little bored on Saturday so I thought I'd wrap my grill in gloss black. Was a bit of a rush so i just did it at the top of the drive outside but it looks alright :)

(Oh an can someone tell me how I can tighten the gap between the bonnet and grill?)

P.S make sure you watch in atleast 1080p if you can.

fxpx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vivalacoulter
looking good
rings next

I say leave the rings, gives it a bit of contrast.

Indeed, was thinking about it but then it started ******* it down.

Nice one Matey great job....as for your bonnet....has your car been in a prang?....Looks like your bumper seems to be lower looking at the headlights....that's a bumper off job innit if it is? Found this link to adjutsing the bonnet. http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b7-chassis/94140-bonnet-adjustment.html

Cheers
A

Cool Thanks!

Yes I had a minor bump last winter and haven't got round to fixing it yet.. The bumper wasn't damaged but I have it off a few weeks ago to get access to something and I kind of made the alignment worse!

The laquer on the bumper is also peeling :( so I'm thinking I might as well go for the DTM front bumper..

that looks ****** fiddly! Looks really worth it though... I would leave the rings silver :0)

that looks ****** fiddly! Looks really worth it though... I would leave the rings silver :0)

It was fiddlier thank i expected but still easy.. Think next time round will be a walk in the park :)

Cheers, James

It was fiddlier thank i expected but still easy.. Think next time round will be a walk in the park :)

Cheers, James

Must admit I took my bumper off to do mine, and separated the surround and grille to make it easier

Must admit I took my bumper off to do mine, and separated the surround and grille to make it easier

I think if planned to do it I would have done that but I was sat bored and just decided to do it like that as it was quicker :)

Might do the badges in carbon fibre.

I think if planned to do it I would have done that but I was sat bored and just decided to do it like that as it was quicker :)

Might do the badges in carbon fibre.

I did the rear badge in Carbon fibre, it was a pain to do but did look good (gone now tho') front rings now gloss black to match RS4 grille surround. Also changed s-line badges to black ones.

Before the RS4 grille, Anthracite carbon wrap, with black badge