Is it worth £10k...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehtaman

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am trying to work out how much I can get for my car if I decide to sell it.
The usual online used car sites have such a varied range (£6,500 - £11,000+) that I can't decide on a realistic sale price.

All the details and pics are shared here:
http://sdrv.ms/18xseZO

Look forward to hearing your feedback :)

No where near 10k, I'd say 7.5K.

Best way is to check Ebay, Pistonheads, Autotrader etc for similar spec cars and go from there.

Nice looking car fella, think 10k is a bit optimistic, that said its worth as much as someone is prepared to pay for it! You will have to be more specific regarding age on your ad, is it 2007 or 2008?
GLWS

I thought £10k may have been too much but I did spot a couple of traders looking for that sort of price.
£7,500 - £8,000 makes more sense, I was offered £7,500 as a trade in price, which got me thinking about a private sale price.

Its a 2007, '57' plate model, registed in 2008 (just to comlicate the searches I was doing).

If it had FSH I reckon you would be close to £8k or more at a push maybe. Good spec with Bose, Satnav, leather, DAB etc.

8k tops...
Bought mine for £6500 two months ago,with 18'' alloys,RNS E ,MFSW,Bose and the quattro wheel drive with 110 000 on the clocks.

it's a really nice car you have mate, but unless you have some super specs to increase the cars attractiveness £7500-£8000 might be your best offer.

Thanks for the comments guys, really helpful.
It's good to know that the car dealer offered me the market price for the car rather than a lower trade-in value.

Status
Not open for further replies.