Miltek exhaust for a4 2.0tdi 140bhp S line

Ash92

Reaction score
Hi all could any one help me out. Im looking into getting a miltek exhaust system for my a4
with mine being a diesel could any one tell me what i would get out of buying this. Is it worth buying it.
Sorry if this is a simple question but i dont have a clue about exhausts.

Less back pressure & depending on res or non res, allot more noise, but in all honesty nothing power wise noticeable, unless its got uprated turbo, intake etc.

Check out powerflow, they can make you a custom system for less if you really feel the need for a better system, personally I would spend it more wisely if you intend to keep engine power as is.

Ok dont suppose you could answer another question i have. im after lowering the car not so much its scraping but enough to close the gaps. can i just replace the springs or do i have to buy shocks aswel. with it being lowered already being an sline what would you recomend to get.

Springs will help yes, but give Damian@dpm a shout, he's the guy I use & knows his stuff, top bloke.

Yea speak to Damian @ dpm .. He helped me out i also just wanted to fill the gaps and not lower it soo much that it scrapes, i got the eibach 30mm lowering springs and its just perfect for my Car..

Or you could go for Eibach sportline 50/40, lowers the front end 30mm and the rear 20mm on sline, which nicely evens out the stance
Again as above Damian @ DPM performance is your man, I think my Eibachs were around £168 delivered well worth the money

Hope this helps fella

Mac

Eibach 50/40 Sportlines are superb....LOADS better than the standard S-Line set up aswell

Reactions: Macdoon
For comparison 35mm H&Rs, as with the Eibachs a noticeable improvement in comfort.

Reactions: maikysupra
I wouldn't mind putting a exhaust on my tdi 170 but I can't see it sounding any good on a diesel if I'm honest

Think for me it'll be resonated decat with larger pipes, plus back boxes that are as loud or quieter than original.

Some nice looking a4's here puts mine to shame now need to decide on eibach or h&r springs

Lovely looking car. Are those 19' Speedlines? What are they wrapped in?

Cheers mate, yeah 19" Speedlines. In that pic I had 225/35/19 on the fronts and 235/35/19 on the rear. I didn't like how the car drove with the 225s so now I have 235 Vredsteins on the front to match the 235s on the rears. Car drives spot on now and looks a better with them.

Some nice looking a4's here puts mine to shame now need to decide on eibach or h&r springs

I driven cars with both sets of springs fitted and there's no difference in comfort between the two. H&Rs quote 35mm and Eibachs do the 50/40mm ones but one of them is telling porkies as they lower much about the same. Both are premium springs, I only went for H&Rs as I could get them cheaper.

THe recurring theme from the various posts on lowering springs is that you should speak to Damian at DPM Performance. :beerchug:

+1, top bloke, service & knowledge is very good.