A4 Lighting Pack Retrofit?

kaskat

Reaction score
Anyone here fitted footwell, puddle and mood lighting as comes with the lighting pack to their A4, just wondered if it was possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

just trying to find the right wiring,im on the job!

The mood lighting is a doddle. The roof panel is marked up on the back as to where to drill the two holes. I was told to use a 7mm drill bit but in truth I used a 3mm and gradually worked up using bigger bits to 6mm. Think I'll leave it there.
The lights themselves clip into place and you just need to undo 2 screws to connect the wires.
This was all done on a B6 but I'm sure(ish) that the B7 is the same.
Not even thought about the puddle lights though.

So did you manage to get the mood, footwell and puddle lighting working? Was it expensive? Hard to do?

I've just started a similar thread in the B6 section, there's some links and part numbers in there, and I'll be doing it sometime soon.

The mood lighting is a doddle. The roof panel is marked up on the back as to where to drill the two holes. I was told to use a 7mm drill bit but in truth I used a 3mm and gradually worked up using bigger bits to 6mm. Think I'll leave it there.
The lights themselves clip into place and you just need to undo 2 screws to connect the wires.
This was all done on a B6 but I'm sure(ish) that the B7 is the same.
Not even thought about the puddle lights though.

B7 is the same, just to confirm. Part only cost £8 and it gives a nice effect to gear lever area.