cab bumper fit saloon

DieselJake

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's been covered before but searched with mixed results, are they interchangeable.

Bit more difficult it's for a b6 body, surely someone can help.

Are you saying you've bought a B6 Cabriolet bumper that you want to fit to a B7 saloon? If so, then whilst I'm no expert, I'd be very surprised it if fits. That said, I've been surprised before, and I've definitely been wrong before.

b7 cab will fit b7 saloon and avant
B6 will not fit the B7,

Reactions: DieselJake
Are you saying you've bought a B6 Cabriolet bumper that you want to fit to a B7 saloon? If so, then whilst I'm no expert, I'd be very surprised it if fits. That said, I've been surprised before, and I've definitely been wrong before.
b7 cab bumper for a b6 saloon, need wings, bonnet etc but supposedly the whole front fits, apparently the b6 cab and b7 cab have the same size wings :wacko: b6 saloon and b7 saloon have different size wings though, can anyone shed light on whether cab wings would line up on a b6/b7 saloon? (would make the job easier if they do)

b7 cab will fit b7 saloon and avant
B6 will not fit the B7,
cheers, that's what I wanted to hear :happy: (except fingers crossed mine will fit haha)

so your doing a B7 front on the B6 ?
you need all front end
bonnet bumper wings headlights grills etc

cab wings dont have the same lines as the saloon/avant

Can't figure whether they're b6 or b7 lines though, THINK (judging by pictures) they're b6 lines hmmm, would make it allot easier if I could use cab wings because lots of people doing the conversion have to cut b6 wings with b7 wings to make it look right. Not sure about cab wings fitting on a saloon either, guessing it would be the same.

cab wings do fit the saloon just diffrent lines
if your going b7 on b6 you will need to cut the wings up to get the correct lines

Cheers, anyone know if they're different lines altogether or same as b6 saloon or b7 saloon, trying to avoid cutting wings if possible.

Bez, you're a very handy person to know :happy:

Last edited:
as above the lines dont match you will need to cut if your doing b6 to b7
what ever wings you use