Rooksy's B7 Avant

Went out for a photo shoot with a few of the lads and a local photographer last night. Here's a teaser shot i've been sent :)

null_zps5c951e81.jpg

Reactions: Craig Cull
Went out for a photo shoot with a few of the lads and a local photographer last night. Here's a teaser shot i've been sent :)

null_zps5c951e81.jpg

my dad's buying a 3.0 tdi quattro s line next week in the same colour. Your car sold it to him lol! Looks spot on. The detail is awesome :)

my dad's buying a 3.0 tdi quattro s line next week in the same colour. Your car sold it to him lol! Looks spot on. The detail is awesome :)

Haha that's great glad to hear it. I've heard from a few people this colour is hard to get hold of so he's got a good one :)

Haha that's great glad to hear it. I've heard from a few people this colour is hard to get hold of so he's got a good one :)

Yeah I've only ever seen yours and the one me dads found. Other than that they seem to be like rocking horse **** lol :)

looks sweet that pal, whats the ride comfort like with the coilies on ive just put eibach sportlines 50/40 on my b7 estate but front still sits higher than what i want just wondered if u lost any comfort

looks sweet that pal, whats the ride comfort like with the coilies on ive just put eibach sportlines 50/40 on my b7 estate but front still sits higher than what i want just wondered if u lost any comfort

I am running D2 coilovers mate and i highly recommend them, i find they are a lot better ride than the s line springs. With them been quite a high end coilover they have dampening adjustment to suit your needs :)

Had another photoshoot last night here is a couple of teaser shots i have been sent :)

null_zps9d0cdd51.jpg

null_zps6ba1d003.jpg