s-line interior seat question

I saw a pic a while back of those seats and didn't know what they were fitted in. I've got to say they looked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif - in a RS4/6 kinda way!!

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was going to order an A4 S-line with those seats, which were in a Audi A4 Brocure. When I tried pricing them I was told they are not available in the UK.

A real shame as they looked smart.

[ QUOTE ]
A4 sline special edition has full leather included now.
My brochure shows the emblem stamped in...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't hold your breath '911.......... AFAIK It's only the German B7 A4's that get the full S-Line pack - Door Sills - Seats - Steering Wheel etc etc

Do you know that the leather is two tone as well?

Discussed HERE!

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Your right!; only A3 I think..
Yes, its seems to be grey and black; just seen the same in a A4 S line they had at the dealership.

Looks ok'ish I think....
Given that I have ordered a black car, and the S Line has black headlining, maybe it may look better than plain black seats...?

These are what the seats look like I think?

Vote Yeay or Nay..

2tone.jpg

I like them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

BUB

Nice. Make sure they are heated. If you want plain black, I'll swap mine with you, but mine are not s-line, just black heated leather sport seats with elec lumber.

[ QUOTE ]
I like them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

BUB

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

One of my customers has that seat in his 2.5tdi S-Line avant, they look good.

Personally prefer all black I think, but they would not stop me from buying a car if they were in it.

Those seats are top notch.
What configuration of the S-line is that,as I cannot see how to do it on the Audi website ?

[ QUOTE ]
configurator on audi is fecked up
nowadays
comes up with some right cr*p

[/ QUOTE ]

ur right there, i just requested a broshure and picked from it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif