2006 B7 front bumper

b088in

Reaction score
Evening all,

Will an S-Line bumper be a straight swop with the existing sport/se bumper on a convertible?

Thanks

As in if I pick up an s-line bumper from eBay, will it go straight on using the front fog lights etc i have from the sport front bumper.
I think I need to replace the centre grill as I believe this may be bigger than the sport, can anyone confirm if they have done this?

Thanks

As in if I pick up an s-line bumper from eBay, will it go straight on using the front fog lights etc i have from the sport front bumper.
I think I need to replace the centre grill as I believe this may be bigger than the sport, can anyone confirm if they have done this?

Thanks

I believe the bumper will bolt straight on, the grill for an S Line is definitely bigger, why don't you just change the grill and fit the cupra splitter instead?

Thankyou mate,
Not sure about the Cupra splitter, I like the sline bumper as it has cleaner look, saying that the Cupra would be a lot cheaper 😊
Will look into more about the Cupra, didn't really give it much thought.

Cupra splitter comes in around £50 and is a DIY fit, I had mine fitted on the bumper within 20mins when doing the grill, just have to measure it to fit right

I had the same dilemma and decided to go the splitter/grille route instead of the full s-line bumper. I'm happy with the results.

6any5y6u.jpg

byjy4edy.jpg

and yes its a stright fit
not sure if the se fogs fit the s-line bumper tho
you need either s-line or rs4 grill
i have a pair of modded foglight grills with rs4 mesh and center line removed for sale
and a s-libe grill with painted black surround