Audi a4 estate 2.0 tdi s line diesel cleaner

Ads86

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a a4 2.0tdi I was just wondering if I could put forte diesel cleaner in to clean and get crap out but dident no if it would damage the engine in any way or if this would make any difference to the car. Thanks

Hi I used BG244 and Wynn's oil treatment no issues with the car and drives as perfect as when I bought it :)

Never had any issues but wanted to keep engine as clean inside out / exhaust smokes clear rather then smoggy black which can only mean good things ;)

I use this stuff. Diesel Rhino
Found it through t4 forum.
Its the dogs. And you can buy in bulk which makes it cheaper

I looked into these a little while back. In the end I decided it was just as easy/same cost overall to fill up with super diesel e.g. BP Ultimate Diesel or Shell V-Power. What I can tell you is BP Ultimate consistently returns more mpg than standard diesel on our VW Jetta 2.0TDI 140.

(and no, I don't work for BP) :)

I looked into these a little while back. In the end I decided it was just as easy/same cost overall to fill up with super diesel e.g. BP Ultimate Diesel or Shell V-Power. What I can tell you is BP Ultimate consistently returns more mpg than standard diesel on our VW Jetta 2.0TDI 140.

(and no, I don't work for BP) :)

So does it give you more from she'll v power diesel or BP ultimate?

I use shell diesel v power and I noticed a slight increase in mpg. 30-40 miles from a tank in my old 2.0 tdi b7 and since then I just use v power. I now have a Quattro but I use v power and pour half a bottle of red x In the tank

Hi I used BG244 and Wynn's oil treatment no issues with the car and drives as perfect as when I bought it :)

I second using BG244 to give things a good clean out. Made a big difference on my 3.0 TDI, noticeably more poke after about 100 miles. Was so impressed I have decided to do it yearly before each service, and maintain general cleanliness with premium diesel and/or additives.