US spec amber side running lights

SinghB7

Reaction score
Hi im after the side running lights that are found on US spec Audis.
they're on the corner of the bumpers, any one have a part number for them or know were I can get a part number from?

thanks

Hi im after the side running lights that are found on US spec Audis.
they're on the corner of the bumpers, any one have a part number for them or know were I can get a part number from?

thanks

Are they actually blinking indicators? I thought they were just a reflective strip. Am sure if do a bit of searching on the US forums you will see a thread or indeed a link for them.

Cheers
Allan

There just reflectives pal, also on the standard bumpers the cut out is already marked ;)

I think they are just reflective yh, anyone know where I can get hold of them or is it best to find a part number and go dealers?

these will probs be cheap from the dealers tbh but let us know how you get on with prices ect :D

Have seen these done pretty well on Passat's and Golfs........ but.......... not completely convinced the A4 will pull them off if i'm honest. Will be interesting to see how they come out though.

I do find this funny, the guys in the US do everything to get rid of them and someone over here wants them :)

Reactions: marky67