RS4 Pedals Price?

D2NY G

Reaction score
Lads,

Been offered some rs4 pedals for £80 full set (all pedals and footrest) this a good price?

blokes stripping his A4

Also selling

Flat bottom steering wheel and airbag cover, double din stereo and cage, air ride set up & some bmw x5 alloys

if anyones interested

Definately a good price, I think they normally sell for around £100+, that said my mate picked up a complete set for £65 on the bay

Definately a good price, I think they normally sell for around £100+, that said my mate picked up a complete set for £65 on the bay

Been after some for a while really but never got round to it but think am gunna treat ma feet to some :D

Reactions: Macdoon
ive struck a deal with the lad,

double din dvd and rs4 pedals coming my way, now am having a rest from the car! well ill try

Full set (inc dead pedal).. I paid £84.10 (that inc VAT and delivery) from Stoke Audi a year ago

goose

Full set (inc dead pedal).. I paid £84.10 (that inc VAT and delivery) from Stoke Audi a year ago

goose

ah yeah sweet, well we got a new deal on now so they work out quite alot cheaper than first thought

Well done mate, as for a rest from the car........really lol

Lads,

Been offered some rs4 pedals for £80 full set (all pedals and footrest) this a good price?

blokes stripping his A4

Also selling

Flat bottom steering wheel and airbag cover, double din stereo and cage, air ride set up & some bmw x5 alloys

if anyones interested

whats he want for the FB

Hi,
Just picked up some RS Pedals today from the stealers, £90.
How much does he want for the FBSW?

You got the part number for them Andy? Might see what i can get them for from tps. Thanks

Hi,
For those who might want the pt. no.s
RHD Pedal kit (without footrest) Pt. No. 8E2 064 200
Kit comprises of,
Clutch Pedal - 8E1 721 647
Brake Pedal - 8E2 721 989
Throttle Pedal - 8E2 721 891

Kit with footrest Pt. No. 8E2 064 205
Comprises the above numbers, plus
Footrest - 8E2 864 777 B 4P7

Hi,
For those who might want the pt. no.s
RHD Pedal kit (without footrest) Pt. No. 8E2 064 200
Kit comprises of,
Clutch Pedal - 8E1 721 647
Brake Pedal - 8E2 721 989
Throttle Pedal - 8E2 721 891

Kit with footrest Pt. No. 8E2 064 205
Comprises the above numbers, plus
Footrest - 8E2 864 777 B 4P7

Nice one mate, another thing on the list

I paid £90 for the full set RS4 Pedals inc. foot rest.
Fitted my pedals today, and to say they were a pig to fit is no exaggeration, I had to remove the lower dash trim and the complete throttle pedal to fit the Pedal cover and the clutch and brake pedal covers took about hour and half to do, foot rest was a doddle though which was a consolation.
Took a couple of pics if any one is interested.

what was the problem you had with fitting them? are the flexible rubber on the back like the originals?
they look very well,must add them to my long list of stuff to get!!

Yeah they only have the rubber lips that slip over the sides of the pedal, but they are very tight to get on probably a combination of being new and unlike the standard all rubber ones these RS4 pedal rubbers are inset by stainless steel and give a lot less when trying to manipulate onto the pedals.

what are they like with wet feet? i had some sparco ones before which was slippery but my old volvo ones was ok, what are these like?

I would,nt have thought there would be an issue in the wet knowing how safety orientated the car industry is in this day an age, they even go to great pains to tell you to clean the pedals of any polish residue put on in manufacture once they are fitted, and as they have proud rubber sections on the pedal and not completely metal, I don,t think slipping will be a problem.

not had any problems yet the plastic raised from the plate anyways so no issue wi genuine pedals