Model differences

b088in

Reaction score
Morning all,
I am close to buying the 2006 cabriolet version 2.0 T and have just had a spanner in the works. I was after an s-line but just noticed a sport model. Is there a major difference between them?

Many thanks,

The only other major difference I can see is the headliner and pillars are black instead of the grey on the s-line.

I have an s-sline 2006 cab theres quite a few differences, I think its leather as standard, silver interior timr bits, slightly lower, bigger wheels, firmer ride...

^^^ I think but these are somethings you can check.. Id just go for the s-line if i was you :)

Remember that there will be natural differences due to the way the car was specced when new as well.....

i.e not all S-Lines will be the same and not all Sports will be the same.

Ok, thanks for that. The car I am looking at seems to have a lot of the s-line bits, heated leather, chrome inserts, 8 spoke wheels, climate control, bose, paddle shift so has a fair bit of optional extras.
Seems they have done the additional work after the purchase, as this is a sport version

Thanks mate. I take it the 2.0t is just fine without quattro, as I'd have to look at the tdi models or the 3.2 if I wanted quattro. Not sure if it is really worth the extra over the 2.0t model