10" Rear Wheels?

D2NY G

Reaction score
Any one running on 10" rears, on an sline a4?

Seen some wheels 19x10 rears tho, im low on coils aswell is cambering an option to get the fitment?

Tyres on stretch for sure

Any one running on 10" rears, on an sline a4?

Seen some wheels 19x10 rears tho, im low on coils aswell is cambering an option to get the fitment?

Tyres on stretch for sure

You just can't help yerself danny lol, another wheel change is it

You just can't help yerself danny lol, another wheel change is it

I know mate seen some i like and will possibly go for before the end of the year if the fitment is possible

Not that it is much help but a mate of mine is running 10j rears on his cab...

what wheel spec and tyres mate? if you could that is?

need to weigh up my options to get this right

what wheel spec and tyres mate? if you could that is?

need to weigh up my options to get this right

Just posted on his FB and got the following responses:

"They 225 45 18 I - Mine were 5 x 120 fitment but had them changed to 5 x 112 - I need my arch rolling though since I can't have rear passengers loool that's why I want the 8.5J on rear too - Less headache"

"
BBS RS 2 701 he can find the wheel data on net"

there are a few posts over on the US forums with people running 10j (Example), some have stretched their wheel arches out though.

nice one pal ill pop to the zine later on have a butchers

Just posted on his FB and got the following responses:

"They 225 45 18 I - Mine were 5 x 120 fitment but had them changed to 5 x 112 - I need my arch rolling though since I can't have rear passengers loool that's why I want the 8.5J on rear too - Less headache"

"
BBS RS 2 701 he can find the wheel data on net"

Cheers for this mate, was talking with my mate about possible arch pulling last night so if goes ahead **** mite get serious

I use to run 20x 10 on the rear and to be honest it's to wide for the sline a4 ..if u had rs4 then it will sit flush no hassle . #1 u will have to run a ridiculous amount of stretch for the tyres to clear the arch while running low .
#2 the alloys wheel rub ever so often when it a bump or cornering . This will rub and eventually damage the arch ad paint work .
#3 u will have to raise your car higher and on coils it not easy to get the right height all the time . Secondly if u camber it's only gonna help slightly but still rub at a angle this Time not to the top but lower where the bumper joins the arch ..
Personally too much issue running 10 on the rears as u either got to ride height or drive slowly . Best option 9.5 rear .. My choice .. Everyone different . Those were just some of the problems I had on 10js . U decides .

I use to run 20x 10 on the rear and to be honest it's to wide for the sline a4 ..if u had rs4 then it will sit flush no hassle . #1 u will have to run a ridiculous amount of stretch for the tyres to clear the arch while running low .
#2 the alloys wheel rub ever so often when it a bump or cornering . This will rub and eventually damage the arch ad paint work .
#3 u will have to raise your car higher and on coils it not easy to get the right height all the time . Secondly if u camber it's only gonna help slightly but still rub at a angle this Time not to the top but lower where the bumper joins the arch ..
Personally too much issue running 10 on the rears as u either got to ride height or drive slowly . Best option 9.5 rear .. My choice .. Everyone different . Those were just some of the problems I had on 10js . U decides .

Cheers man, nice one for that, i guess the look out continues or possibly not stagger the wheels

Currently on 9j all round and there fine, so ill keep looking.

Cheers lads

Yea D2NY G , them 10 will stick out too much . Unless you do some fender cosmetic and pull it out to suit the 10 s.. I will try upload photos on the 10j I had on mines ... Only had these on for 2 weeks after few headaches and pain ... Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 112
yeah a see what ya mean nah man

thats some crazy stretch

nice one pal :)

Yea that's the only way really to get around without rubbing rubber to arch but still u get lil rub from alloys to arch .. But it was too much really look weird ..

hello danny, i had 10s on mine when i had the rotiforms on, hadto realy pull the rear archs to tuck 20s, but was well worth it