Where to buy a FK Grill

Last edited:
If you've got a S line you can get a RS4 grill straight swap. FK don't do a plain mesh one for S Line they do something similar to that linked by Molnboman

If you've got a S line you can get a RS4 grill straight swap. FK don't do a plain mesh one for S Line they do something similar to that linked by Molnboman

Aye, but what's the damage for an RS4 real grill?....you need sell a kidney eh? :sob:!!! hehehehe

!

[QUFM E=Darren198712;1875130]Right I have seen on the forum a Audi A4 B7 S Line grill that has the honey comb mesh, where do you guys get them. I can't find them on FK's website

I was after this one in s line without parking sensors. I have seen someone that said they brought one but I forgotten which member it was
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/attach...ll-arrived-uploadfromtaptalk1363045445621.jpg[/QUOTE]

My fk grill arrived the other day took the bumper and everything and it would not fit it says about an inch and a half to short gutted. The only place I can find one is Audi garage and they want 166+vat if you find one could you let me no aswel because I have a giant hole in mine.

I remember severing a fk grill on a s line for some reason. The se grill is smaller then the s line grill by about a inch but it seems nothing aftermarket for the s line :-(

I might have to buy 2 grills and chop them up like the rs4 to dtm guide

That's my photo in the first post. Got it of dubstop international he is on ebay and has a website good reviews on audizine.
Mine is an s-line but like many cabs it has an SE bumper,if you have an s-line bumper fitter look out for a second has rs4 one.