Re retro fitting,

trickybusa

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have bought an Audi A4 2.0TDI estate 2006 and want to add a couple of things to the car so any advice would be great, also who is good to do Vagcom work IE to enable programs (I'm in the West Yorkshire area).

The things I want to add to the car are,

Cruise control, reverse sensors and the trip computer/stalk as mine only has the miles to empty at the moment.

Cheers All,

Rick.

Rick, contact users NHN and N8 they are both site sponsors and retrofitting is there job and they travel to do this. Just drop them a pm. :) x

Reactions: NHN
1st welcome to the forum Rick & thankyou Sandra, our great & well respected moderator :)

Cruise etc I can organise no problem, ping me a PM & we'll get you hooked u :)

Hi All,

So going back to the bits what I want to add to the car am I right in thinking I can retro fit these and then program/enable the car.

Cruise control fit the stalk and enable.
Reverse sensors fit and enable???
Trip computer/stalk fit and enable??? but I have heard you have to run a couple of wire something to do with the wiper/washer bottle level sensor not too sure. Now I'm not bad at anything electrical or mechanical as I am bike mad and live in the garage most of the time but I do lack experience on the Audi so any info would be appreciated.

PS my car does have the multi function steering wheel.

Cheers Rick.....