2.0 Tdi Remap - where do I go??

Keizerschoze

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm looking at having my s-line remapped and to be honest, there seems to be a million and one company's to choose from. I live in south east Kent and am quite happy to travel for a few hours or so to have the work done. One company that I have had personally recommended to me is Angel Tuning in Banbury. Has anyone here had a remap from them as I would love to hear any feedback? They are offering the remap at £250 at the moment which seems fairly competitive.

Any other recommendations on where to go?

thanks

aaron

Hi aaron, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure the guys will give you recommendations on different maps and where to go. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Sammi and I are having our B6 s4 and B7 tfsi remapped tomorrow by Angel tuning. I will let you know how we get on. I have heard good things about them too which is why I opted to get both cars remapped by them. My only complaint so far is the communication could be better, only silly things so nothing to really worry about. on the confirmation form they sent me the details of the B7 tfsi were wrong, they put it down as the 200bhp version and not the 220bhp which mine is, not a massive problem i know but when they emailed all the gains I should expect from the map I am not sure if I should deduct 20bhp off the expected figures if that makes sense. and secondly the time they gave me on the confirmation was 12pm but they are actually coming at 11!!! slip of the keys maybe.

That aside I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with the cars and will give you my final feedback on the service

I plan on getting mine mapped by motech performance in Northampton. They have a very good reputation and following on edition38.

£240 and will be upto 180bhp

I had my a4 done by Angel Tuning in Banbury last week.I had the full works,dpf/egr delete and the remap.No problems at all with the service,i even got a courtesy car and my car is a totally different car to drive.Worth every penny.

Try Parsons Performance. He did mine. Revo remap and it's truly awesome. Wouldn't have it any other way. And you get a 30 money back guarantee.

Contact Us
Ben Parsons - Head Mechanic and Director (for any technical queries)
Email: ben@parsonsperformance.com
Tel: +44 (0)1825 890768
Bambo Highet - Managing Director
Email: bambo@parsonsperformance.com
Tel: +44 (0)1825 890768
Sales (for REVO and parts enquiries)
Email: sales@parsonsperformance.com
Any other queries including marketing and account info
Email: info@parsonsperformance.com
Location/Postal Address

Parsons Performance
Unit 2 Tylers Yard
Lewes Road
Black Boys
Uckfield
East Sussex
TN22 5LF

I plan on getting mine mapped by motech performance in Northampton. They have a very good reputation and following on edition38.

£240 and will be upto 180bhp

I've always been a bit wary of Motech since reading this: Detailing World - View Single Post - MY07 Octavia vRS. Not so much a project, more a blog.

which is part of this epic thread over on DW MY07 Octavia vRS. Not so much a project, more a blog. - Detailing World

Initially the guy was happy with Motech but it didn't work out in the end.

Thanks for the welcome Sandra. Look forward to hearing your results Chris. Thanks to all for their two penneth!