Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By jdp1962
  • 2 Post By Molnboman
  • 1 Post By B7_FUR

Thread: Weekend away - a couple of pics in a different setting

Grumpy Old Man

Status

Weekend away - a couple of pics in a different setting

Just back from a long weekend in Norfolk. Took a couple of pics of the newly tinted car in the grounds of Heacham Manor. I thought the car and setting rather suited each other.

Sandra and Amason007 like this.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Lol, lord of the manor now Jeff. Nice settings and it shows off your car very well. Hope you had a great time. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

1st Gear

Status
    Great Pics, hope you had a nice time

5th Gear

Status
    One is humbled by one's fab pictures Lord Jeffersley!

Look's like a nice spot....had a 700 mile round trip myself from Stockers to Goteborg.....I will spare you my pics...of which there are none!

Cheers
    A
    jdp1962 and Sandra like this.

Avantee

Status
    Very nice Jeff, cars is looking very good indeed Sir, tints really change look of it.
    jdp1962 likes this.

A4 Avant B7

LED Rear Lights - Mesh Grill - SLC Splittler - Ice White Fogs - Tints - Devil Eyes - Ambient lighting - LED interior

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Molnboman View Post
    One is humbled by one's fab pictures Lord Jeffersley!
    Hahah! We didn't actually stay there; our base for the weekend was an altogether more humble inn in Thetford. The visit to Heacham Manor was a recce for our next visit. WWe do two or three trips a year to North Norfolk so that I can fill the boot up with Scottish ales from Beers of Europe and make a short break out of it. Someone we met over the weekend recommended it to us.

We were only there for about twenty minutes whilst Mrs Grumpy Old Man checked out the facilities and standards of cleanliness, and I took a photo opportunity when I saw it.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

4th Gear

Status
    Good work on beers of Europe warehouse!
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzini7 View Post
    Good work on beers of Europe warehouse!
    Well worth a visit, especially as I see you are based in the region. Oh, and better still, you have an Avant.

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah, we've been before. Its about 30 mins for me. i was liking the look of the 79.8% absinthe
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk