boot carpet trim

ricostuart

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has a different layout in their boot then I do. I have the S4 saloon, and the rear storage parts (nearest the boot hatch to the sides) is just a recess. Can you get anything else? I was hoping to get a door and/or cargo netting? I keep a few things in the boot, and having them would be really handy.

Our s4 cab has a cargo net on one side of the recess, not sure if the parts are compatible but may be worth finding out. It is handy for keeping small things in the boot on one side

Our s4 cab has a cargo net on one side of the recess, not sure if the parts are compatible but may be worth finding out. It is handy for keeping small things in the boot on one side

will have a look, but i doubt it. think the cab is v different. Might jsut get a generic net and bolt it in myself ;)

According to the Audi price and spec guide book, the "Load-area Pack" for saloons inc:-

- 12v power socket
- anchor hooks & combination luggage net
- cargo net on RHS

This was a £75 option from new

Altho mine also has downward opening hinged door on the LHS.. is that normal?

goose

According to the Audi price and spec guide book, the "Load-area Pack" for saloons inc:-

- 12v power socket
- anchor hooks & combination luggage net
- cargo net on RHS

This was a £75 option from new

Altho mine also has downward opening hinged door on the LHS.. is that normal?

goose

hmm.... i have none of these. Will look into getting them all retrofitted me thinks!

I have none of these either, keep us posted, I'll be interested in retrofitting these too as I keep all sorts of stuff in the spare wheel.

Mind does come with the tie down hooks so I purchased a net for it which I use all the time.

FYI - the £75 was to have this option spec'd from the factory.. im pretty sure if you want to retro-fit, Audi will charge more than that now. Your best bet, would be to ask Stoke Audi Parts in the S/RS B7 forum sponsors section.

goose