JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    2nd Gear

Status

boot carpet trim

I am wondering if anyone has a different layout in their boot then I do. I have the S4 saloon, and the rear storage parts (nearest the boot hatch to the sides) is just a recess. Can you get anything else? I was hoping to get a door and/or cargo netting? I keep a few things in the boot, and having them would be really handy.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Our s4 cab has a cargo net on one side of the recess, not sure if the parts are compatible but may be worth finding out. It is handy for keeping small things in the boot on one side

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-Vspec View Post
    Our s4 cab has a cargo net on one side of the recess, not sure if the parts are compatible but may be worth finding out. It is handy for keeping small things in the boot on one side
    will have a look, but i doubt it. think the cab is v different. Might jsut get a generic net and bolt it in myself

1st Gear

Status
    According to the Audi price and spec guide book, the "Load-area Pack" for saloons inc:-

- 12v power socket
    - anchor hooks & combination luggage net
    - cargo net on RHS

This was a £75 option from new

Altho mine also has downward opening hinged door on the LHS.. is that normal?

goose
    Current:
    '08 Carbon Black BMW X5 3.0sd M Sport|Full white interior bulb kit|White LED Halos|De-badged
    '72 Sunburst Yellow VW Karmann Ghia Coupe - 1641cc|Engle 110 Cam|Weber 34 Carb|dropped spindles|Porsche 911 black leather interior

Past:
    '06 Phantom Black Pearl Audi B7 S4 - Milltek non res|BMC Panel|034 25mm RARB|SuperPro poly bushes|Apikol poly Snub|H&R Springs|H&R 10mm rear spacers|LCR Splitter|R8 caps|JCap|RS4 Pedals|EBC D/G disks & yellow pads|HEL brake lines|White sides/DRLs|De-tango'd

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by g00se View Post
    According to the Audi price and spec guide book, the "Load-area Pack" for saloons inc:-

- 12v power socket
    - anchor hooks & combination luggage net
    - cargo net on RHS

This was a £75 option from new

Altho mine also has downward opening hinged door on the LHS.. is that normal?

goose
    hmm.... i have none of these. Will look into getting them all retrofitted me thinks!

1st Gear

Status
    For that price it's got to be worth a go

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add GeoffDunk on Facebook
    I have none of these either, keep us posted, I'll be interested in retrofitting these too as I keep all sorts of stuff in the spare wheel.

Mind does come with the tie down hooks so I purchased a net for it which I use all the time.

Audi S4 quattro in Dolphin Grey Metallic, Silver leather, carbon inlays, RNS-E, 6 speed manual, electrically adjustable & heated seats, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, storage pack, 18" OEM RS4 wheels, RS4 ARB, LED lighting upgrade, FASH plus every bill since new.

1st Gear

Status
    FYI - the £75 was to have this option spec'd from the factory.. im pretty sure if you want to retro-fit, Audi will charge more than that now. Your best bet, would be to ask Stoke Audi Parts in the S/RS B7 forum sponsors section.

goose
    Current:
    '08 Carbon Black BMW X5 3.0sd M Sport|Full white interior bulb kit|White LED Halos|De-badged
    '72 Sunburst Yellow VW Karmann Ghia Coupe - 1641cc|Engle 110 Cam|Weber 34 Carb|dropped spindles|Porsche 911 black leather interior

Past:
    '06 Phantom Black Pearl Audi B7 S4 - Milltek non res|BMC Panel|034 25mm RARB|SuperPro poly bushes|Apikol poly Snub|H&R Springs|H&R 10mm rear spacers|LCR Splitter|R8 caps|JCap|RS4 Pedals|EBC D/G disks & yellow pads|HEL brake lines|White sides/DRLs|De-tango'd