Need help with DENSION GATEWAY 100 > Symphony 2 with Bose

jimbooboo

Reaction score
Hi I've just recieved a used dension 100 off ebay but I'm not sure it has the correct harness for my car..

photo2vsx.jpg

That basically plugs straight into the black box and and thats it, no spliced harness etc.

I'm pretty sure I have the wrong harness. Can anyone point me in the right direction of getting just the harness?

Cheers, James

Last edited:
I think you might have the wrong harness accroding to google on a quick search that looks like its for a Concert 2
I added a AUX to mine and this is similar to what I used (I have a concert 2)
Audi Concert II+ Audio Aux Input - Audi Audio Aux Input - Audi Concert II+ Audio Aux Input - CD Changer Emulator Store Audio Auxiliary Input

from what google says your symphony 2 is
http://www.caraudio-service.ru/publ...II_4B0035195H_CQ-EA1072VE1_AUZ5Z4_EU-_enl.jpg
You say you've got a Concert II, yet the link you give is for a Concert II+???

The Concert II & Symphony II have mini-ISO connectors, but the Concert II+ & Symphony II+ have a Quadlock connector.

The photo in jimbooboo's post shows part of a Quadlock connector, so if that's wrong for him I'm guessing he has a Symphony II and not a II+ so he needs a mini-ISO lead likie this Audi Symphony II Audio Aux Input - Audi Audio Aux Input - Audi Symphony II Audio Aux Input - CD Changer Emulator Store Audio Auxiliary Input

Right I have a concert ii+ then. The Germans make stuff so confusing.

The gate way that he has brought then is for a concert ii+ then. Mini ISo sounds right then as my concert ii+ was a quad lock