Audi Logo Puddle Lights

Amason007

Reaction score
Fitted these today. What do you think! Click (picture) to play video.

Last edited:
Reactions: DieselJake, lynallbel and NOZ
Last edited:
Very smart indeed!

Well done!

Reactions: Amason007
I'm failing to see anything but a very dark photo?

Have seen these before but didn't realise they were so bright! I think it is an acquired taste but it's pretty cool tho!!

I'm failing to see anything but a very dark photo?

Click said "very dark photo" as per the original post :D

Reactions: a6_chris and Amason007
a clear LED spotlight would be ideal for me, i like the concept but not this particular style.

if you can get them to display the batman emblem then I'd be keen for a set.

Reactions: DieselJake, Mr-C and Amason007
Thats awesome! Id love some batman ones as mentioned above!!

remind me of them laser pens where you could screw on different attachments that show a different picture of anything.

Group buy for dark knight lol

always wondered what they would look like, better quality than I would have thought. Very nice I like them.

as above
didnt realise they would be so bright

Fitted these today. What do you think! Click (picture) to play video.

well done nice job ! I have a set but as yet not fitted them due to i haven't got puddle lights in my doors at all, so no where to take power from, id like very much if you could send me a pm or a post on how you fitted these with regards to powering the logo lights. Ive had them for ages and dying to get them fitted regards Noz

As above, where did you tap the power from? My doors have no lights at present and haven't seriously considered it as a result.

Look good though, there will be some who don't like them but I think these will be a love/hate mod...

I had these fitted to my a3 and i thought they were great.
Got a lot of attention at meets

well done nice job ! I have a set but as yet not fitted them due to i haven't got puddle lights in my doors at all, so no where to take power from, id like very much if you could send me a pm or a post on how you fitted these with regards to powering the logo lights. Ive had them for ages and dying to get them fitted regards Noz

Hi Noz,

I just followed RobinA3's guide http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...my-diy-guide-retro-fitting-puddle-lights.html and took the power and earth from the grey 32 pin connector that go's into the door module.

Andy

I cant decide whether I like these or not haha, I want to not like them but cant help but be a bit taken by them lol!

In honesty, I think I'd rather just have the 'proper' puddle lights - they've been on my to-do list for a while.

Iam not over confident in doing this is it easier than it looks ? and what wire would i have to buy ?

Noz,

It's a little tricky, if you just take your time and follow Robins Guide I'm sure you will be fine.

You will need a couple of "Repair Wires" to push into each of the grey connectors for the power/live. Don't know part No.s, I just used a couple from some old in-car radio equipment I had. I'm sure if you speak to your local Audi Dealers and ask for a couple of repairs wires for/to fit the 32 pin door module connector they will be able to look this up and supply for you.

The first one I did on the drivers door took me about 3 hours! Once I had done this, the passenger side only took about 45 mins.

Hope that helps?

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Andy

Last edited:
Reactions: NOZ
If only there was a video tut. I'm so tempted to do this as I love doing diy to my car and I'm liking this mod!

click the 1st post, its a video

haha ace think i might have to do this, can puddle lights be retro fitted to the rear doors also,

There are this type of projectors that dont require drilling, you just use them to replace the OEM door lights