STOLEN :(

It was taken from my girlfriends house in Burnage, still not heard anything other than possibly the same gang tried to carjack a M5 before they stolen mine :(

Just had a phone call to say cars been recovered :)

Reactions: Ste_Nova, jdp1962 and Sandra
​thats good news, hope its undamaged. :) x

Reactions: Heisenberg
thats amazing news, i hope that it is in the same condition as when it was stolen, i hope it all works out :)

Just to echo what everyone has said, fingers crossed the car has come unscathed through its ordeal.

Thank you all for the kind comments, been told the car was involved in an armed robbery today, not sure where, or what happened but that they have recovered the car.

If it has been used in an armed robbery does this mean the police have to keep the car? X

They will be keeping the car for forensics, and after that any repairs need doing the insurance will take care off.

Good news it's been recovered mate, like others have said hope its in good enough condition have back.

glad they found it :) must have been horrible not knowing if you was goin to get it back or not !

The fingerprint dust is good enough for me to not want the car back as they tend to go crazy with that stuff inside the car. Exterior glossy bits is a headache to take the dust off from.

Don't get me started. The judicial system needs to deal with these offenders harshly. It's bad enough stealing the car, but an armed robbery with an axe is horrendous. The tariff for this crime should be minimum 20 years, no parole, end of.

On the subject installing a tracker

cheaper to.....

buy an iPhone 3GS (under £100.00 on ebay) - pay as you go

Download the App "FIND MY IPHONE"

Hide phone in car and leave permantly turned on ( have to install cigarette lighter socket in hidden location to keep phone charged)

If car is stolen , go to any Internet enabled PC/ laptop/phone etc and you will be able to locate your phone/ car

apologies if this solution has been suggested on the forum.

sod that! you need data service

this is the cheapest tracker solution
Pay As You Go - No Monthly Fees - mobile phone tracking, track mobile phones, mobile tracking, phone tracing, trace phones, locate mobiles, tracking mobile, tracking mobiles, phone tracking, mobile tracker, phone tracker, trace mobile, mobile locate,

The fingerprint dust is good enough for me to not want the car back as they tend to go crazy with that stuff inside the car. Exterior glossy bits is a headache to take the dust off from.

it will be cheaper to pay a detailer to clean it than pay the insurance excess for theft