audi navigation plus

cookie 1984

Reaction score
hi does anybody know if i can link up a ps3 to the audi nav plus. i got the 2007 a4 b7 if this helps, and what about a dvd player?

thanks

thanks, do you know if this lead varies for the audi navigation plus stereo. and does it just plug straight into the stereo. as for coding how do do that, sorry im not good with this.

thanks, do you know if this lead varies for the audi navigation plus stereo. and does it just plug straight into the stereo. as for coding how do do that, sorry im not good with this.

What is your location please?

The interface has a 32-pin plug which plugs straight into the back of any RNS-E stereo.

The RNS-E stereo then needs to be coded with VCDS (diagnostic tool) to be coded for the TV. It needs to be coded for the TV as the interface is a TV emulator, so when you select the TV option on the RNS-E, you'll get access to the interface.

i see but when u say diagnostic am i thinking the machine used for fault codes etc,

and if i use a diagnostic from a garage where do i get the vcds codes from?

Here's the coding, you just need to code it for TV: Audi Radio/Navigation System (RNS-E) - Ross-Tech Wiki

Be aware that most diagnostics from a garage can't code into ECU's they can simply retrieve and clear fault codes. The only software that I'm aware of that can code is VCDS and VAS.

Loads of members on the forum have VCDS, have a search for you closest one and they'll be able to code it for you.

thanks mate i think its took me like months to try and find out hoe you do it, sounds like you know your stuff