• 1 Post By tuffy
  • 1 Post By jdp1962
  • 1 Post By jdp1962

Thread: Quick Sunday pics

2nd Gear

Status

Quick Sunday pics

Hi guys
    Since ive had the A4 ive spent a fair bit of time (and money according to the wife) on of course, a few essential bits and pieces

Here goes.......
    -Balance shaft inspected and replaced
    -Cobra parking sensors fitted
    -Rear bumper re-spray
    -Alloy wheels refurbished
    -silver interior trim carbon wrapped
    -Rear window tints (20%)
    -Cupra front splitter
    -White led interior lights
    -Retro fit ambient lighting
    -Dtuk pedal box
    -Dension gateway 100
    -Rnse (soon to be fitted)
    -Calipers painted silver

Pretty pleased with my progress so far considering ive only had the car since January. ive added a few pics, not the best (iphone) and ive added a cheeky one or two of the scirocco, which incidentally is up for sale!!!!!

Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tuffy; 28th April 2013 at 21:26.
    Sandra likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    ​Very nice pics. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    ​Very nice pics. x
    Thanks Sandra. Gave the A4 a bit of a clean this morning too!

3rd Gear

Status
    Looks good mate. Where did you get the tints and wheels done?
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk

2nd Gear

Status
    The tints were done by a fella called Mark Davidison in Brandon, his company is called 'Rum Skinz' £150 all in.
    The wheels were done by a small firm on a industrial estate in Norwich that my brother in law put me on to £50 per wheel.
    I have the number if you need it mate,
    They also re-sprayed the rear bumper....£150

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow sammi On Twitter
    Looks really nice and very clean! Really like the cupra splitter I think it massively improves the look of the car :-)

5th Gear

Status
    Looking good tuffy!! Aerocoat at St Olaves do a great job too about 40 a wheel iirc

5th Gear

Status
    Well done fella, defo a major improvement
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler.

3rd Gear

Status
    Good prices, need to get mine done before Aitp
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks guys, it's coming to it, not impressed with the brakes so that will the next thing to address when funds allow

really need the scirocco gone too, been up for sale for weeks now......not a sniff apart from the scammers wanting me to ship it to Africa then they send payment when the car arrives at the dock! Lol

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add A4_MaJiK on Facebook Visit A4_MaJiK's Instagram Channel
    Looking good mate. Just a quick question about the refurb, was that price for just a shot/sand blast and powdercoat or did they do any repairs like filling in kerb markings etc?

Audi A4 B7 3.0TDI S-Line Sprint Blue
    ~ MTEC DRLs & Sidelights ~ 8000k D1S ~ 19" A6 Le Mans Edition Wheels ~ Eibach Wheel Spacers (5mm F/15mm R) ~ Rear Ambient Lighting ~
    ~ UK Legal Pressed Plates ~ Full Interior LED Lighting ~ Rear Numberplate LED Lights ~ LCR Front Splitter ~

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4_MaJiK View Post
    Looking good mate. Just a quick question about the refurb, was that price for just a shot/sand blast and powdercoat or did they do any repairs like filling in kerb markings etc?
    All four wheels were shot to pieces with kerb rash around the diameter of everyone! Shot blasted and re-painted in original colour.

3rd Gear

Status
    Luckily mine aren't to bad, few scrapes and peeling around the nut holes. So might look at getting them done soon. Do you just drop the car off? I haven't got a spare set

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzini7 View Post
    Luckily mine aren't to bad, few scrapes and peeling around the nut holes. So might look at getting them done soon. Do you just drop the car off? I haven't got a spare set
    I would say so mate, i had mine done when car was up in the air having the balance shaft done.

4th Gear

Status
    Nice Avant....

Hows the stance looking Mac??

Quote Originally Posted by Macdoon View Post
    Well done fella, defo a major improvement
    Torque the Torque

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by V6 Quatt View Post
    Nice Avant....

Hows the stance looking Mac??
    Looks great now its settled pal
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy View Post
    All four wheels were shot to pieces with kerb rash around the diameter of everyone! Shot blasted and re-painted in original colour.
    So they sorted out the kerb markings, shot blasted and powdercoated all for £50 a wheel!?

~ MTEC DRLs & Sidelights ~ 8000k D1S ~ 19" A6 Le Mans Edition Wheels ~ Eibach Wheel Spacers (5mm F/15mm R) ~ Rear Ambient Lighting ~
    ~ UK Legal Pressed Plates ~ Full Interior LED Lighting ~ Rear Numberplate LED Lights ~ LCR Front Splitter ~

2nd Gear

Status
    So they sorted out the kerb markings, shot blasted and powdercoated all for £50 a wheel!?
    They're not powder coated mate, just re-painted in original silver, but yes, everything else for £50 per wheel.
    A4_MaJiK likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Also, if you guys in Norfolk / suffolk area need a mobile alloy wheel refurb service I found a really good guy that came to my home and sorted out the two front wheels on my scirocco for £110 all in.

Give me a shout if you would like his number

2nd Gear

Status
    I keep getting Tuffy and Tiffy mixed up.

I opened this thread and was expecting to see a black felly, not a silver one haha!!

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ESD1711 View Post
    I keep getting Tuffy and Tiffy mixed up.
    This! Glad it's not just me.

Great work on the car, Tuffy. It's looking pretty good. As for the brakes, have a look on MTEC's website. They do a package of new discs (drilled, grooved or dimpled according to your preference) all round with Mintex pads for around £210.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    This! Glad it's not just me.

Great work on the car, Tuffy. It's looking pretty good. As for the brakes, have a look on MTEC's website. They do a package of new discs (drilled, grooved or dimpled according to your preference) all round with Mintex pads for around £210.
    Without going too off topic. Did you get any brake noise/squeal issues with this brake package from MTEC and is there noticeable improvement over standard brakes. Also which style did you go for, my brakes may be due soon so gonna look into it in advance as I do with everything lol

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Without going too off topic. Did you get any brake noise/squeal issues with this brake package from MTEC and is there noticeable improvement over standard brakes. Also which style did you go for, my brakes may be due soon so gonna look into it in advance as I do with everything lol
    I've had no problems at all with brake squeal or other noises. Stopping power is much better than before, but of course that might just be because the old discs and pads were worn out, so I may still have seen some improvement if I had simply replaced OEM with OEM.

The package I chose were MTEC drilled and grooved discs (no coating), combined with Mintex pads.
    A4_MaJiK likes this.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

Avantee

Status
    Looking good pal, tints make a big difference.

A4 Avant B7

LED Rear Lights - Mesh Grill - SLC Splittler - Ice White Fogs - Tints - Devil Eyes - Ambient lighting - LED interior

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Found the link to the brake kit I bought. Click here.
    A4_MaJiK likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    Found the link to the brake kit I bought. Click here.
    Thanks for the brake link Jeff.