New Wheels Finally Here :)

ESD1711

Reaction score
Well........ After months and months of waiting and delays and all sorts, finally picked up my new wheels this morning. Safe to say I'm over the moon with them!!

Think due to the style of them, they are gonna be a bit 'marmite' in that you'll love or hate them, but I'm fine with that haha.

Pics don't really do them justice in honesty, the finish is gorgeous on them!

According to Matt at StancedUK who supplied them - this is the first set in the country, cheesing at that too!

Cannot wait to get tyres on them and get them all on the car, should look awesome!

null_zpsf482cd7b.jpg

null_zps5ba2f91d.jpg

null_zps7ec521bc.jpg

null_zpsaaef7628.jpg

null_zpsc8cea2dc.jpg

null_zpsca991339.jpg

null_zps542a2523.jpg

null_zps87850c67.jpg

null_zps22d180ae.jpg

null_zps5a31fbaf.jpg

null_zps0bb3a3ff.jpg

null_zps4a95921a.jpg

null_zpsa07f252c.jpg

null_zps5aef3fc5.jpg

null_zpsb03c18b5.jpg

null_zpsee058096.jpg

Interested to see these fitted........... Go get the tyres on and get them bolted to the car

Tyres will be going on on Wednesday, but I'll not be sticking the wheels on till the coilovers are on too.

Will be a week or two before they are on the car unfortunately...... The wait is gonna be horrendous haha

Great choice, bet you can't wait to see them on the car.

Looking like it'll all be happening next Monday, so just another week to wait now lol :)

Get them on your motor now....that's an order! hahahaha
They do look lovely quality though....Like those deep dish jobs of their's......Luverrrlllyyyy!!

Cheers
A

What a long week ahead mate lol.
Can't wait to see them

Aye tell me about it haha, there's no escaping it either.... I'm sharing my living room with my wheels and sharing my kitchen with my tyres and coilovers haha, wherever I go there's a reminder!!

Aye tell me about it haha, there's no escaping it either.... I'm sharing my living room with my wheels and sharing my kitchen with my tyres and coilovers haha, wherever I go there's a reminder!!

Can't get any better than that pal, sharing life with motor parts
lol

I was looking at these the other day, I'm very interested to see what they look like on. I'm split between the 00.1's and the 00.5's :)

I saw the exact set on ebay for £600 19" 8.5J staggered with 9j rears, nice wheel though getting so common people commonly say "didn't know audi's come standard with 0.05's these days".

What a bizarre post.

By 'bizarre', what I actually mean is 'pile of pish'.

Unless you can link me to these wheels (which only became readily available within the last week), in a size which isn't even listed on the 3SDM website, at a price which is about 2/3 what they retail for, I'd suggest you stop slavering.

What a bizarre post.

By 'bizarre', what I actually mean is 'pile of pish'.

Unless you can link me to these wheels (which only became readily available within the last week), in a size which isn't even listed on the 3SDM website, at a price which is about 2/3 what they retail for, I'd suggest you stop slavering.
well they was on ebay ended 3 days ago, why would I lie about that? :s unless they was 18" either way 0.05's are very common.

Even the 18's still retail around the £650 mark, so you certainly didn't see 19's for £600. And you wouldn't have seen them in a 9' either. 8.5/9.5.... Not 9.

As for common..... The style might be, the size isn't. Yet.

If you don't like it, that's cool. But don't go making stuff up that's just not true.

Well...... Progress..... Sort of!!

Here's a wee teaser for y'all.... Think it might need to come up a bit haha whoops!!

null_zpsfa5a5437.jpg

Reactions: BigWillyStyle
stunning wheels

really looking forward to proper pics!

Reactions: ESD1711
its the finish of wheels liks these that really make them special, i still remember when the Carlssons arrived the finish blew me away...

btw get some pics up of them on the car

Reactions: ESD1711
Thanks guys!

This is the only pic I have at the moment - i've still not seen it in the flesh myself. Heading straight from work to help finish it off though, so 'hopefully' i'll have some more revealing pics for you tonight!

Its given me something to think about though cos as it stands, that wheels gonna hit that arch..... hopefully I dont need to raise it by too much to make it work.

Well, they are finally on! Took a whole lot longer than expected though so was dark by the time it came off the ramp.

But..... I promised pics, so here are a few (poor quality ones) to give you an idea.

Still needs to come down a bit more - but gonna let it settle and fine tune from there.

Will give it a wash and get some daylight pics tomorrow if the weather plays ball!

null_zps8c97f6bf.jpg

null_zpsfa4c16d5.jpg

null_zps3bef8b6f.jpg

null_zpsefeffc78.jpg

What else is there to say?!

Lower? Cleaner? Haha ;)

Nah pretty chuffed with it I must say - and also pretty surprised with how it rides. Thats probably another indicator that its still not low enough though!

Cheers folks :)

Yeah mucho chuffed with them! Weathers not looking to clever up here for better pics and a wash tonight, but we shall see.

The more i look at them the more i like them.......