Can you help???

Rastamouse

Welsh Audi Nut
Reaction score
Ok guys, need a bit if help.
Im currently in the process of buying some leather interior fir my saloon , but the current owner isnt sure wether the rear seats are fixed or folding, hes gona take some pics for me of the rear seats for me to look at.
The help i need is if any of you guys could post a pic of your rear seats, mainly the part where they fix if they are folding , just so that i can compare with the pics this guy is gona send me.
I dont want to buy the seats and find out they are folding rears, where mine are fixed.
Thanks
G

Can't you just check right on the top where the lever is to drop them? I've never considered this, but I suspect non-folding will not have the lever. It's right in the outer corners, basically behind where your shoulder sits.

I havent seen any close up pics of the seats yet, thats why i would like some pics of fixed and folding seats to compare with the ones im looking at . Mine doesnt seem to have any levers on top and mine are fixed, so i guess this would be a simple enough check to tell the difference.

Yeah, I've not seen any fixed either ha. Should be easy enough for the seller to get a pic of the top though for you. Good luck.