Another mod off the list- Exhaust tips

Macdoon

Reaction score
Bought these 3" Milltek ehaust tips from a member on here and finnaly got round to fitting today :redface:

Before

After

Looking good! I want to change mine from the droopy ones. Did you just cut the spot welds off the old tip covers and weld these new ones on?

move them in a bit
and they look 100% better than the derv ones

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................................. Do i now need these in my life!!!!!!

Reactions: Macdoon
When you took the droppy ones off, what did you have there......And did these just go straight on?

Looking good! I want to change mine from the droopy ones. Did you just cut the spot welds off the old tip covers and weld these new ones on?

Aye fella, cut the welds

move them in a bit
and they look 100% better than the derv ones

I know what your saying Lee, but being OCD'd I have lined them up so that looking down or direct from the side they are out as far as the bottom lip of the valance :tocktock:lol

When you took the droppy ones off, what did you have there......And did these just go straight on?

Straight pipe from the back box, it curves slightly downwards about an inch from the end. I had to split the inside end a bit to push the tips on then a quick spot weld and clean up, fit great

Nice job but personally I think they look a bit too small, although that may just be the pictures. 3.5" perhaps or am I on my own on this one? :detective2:

I have looked over the internet and cant find a set of these....so i have mailed Milltek direct and they do a set of 90MM tips and a set of 100mm tips.....Just waiting to here back

Looking awesome Mac, makes big difference. Good work

Definately 100% improvement, maybe a bit bigger would go but at £20, bargain mod

Does look better! Powerflow will do something similar too for around £40.

oh god every time i browse through the forum there's always something else and another mod that pops up ! darn it am now trawling the web for a set lol