Ideas

Ash92

Reaction score
i currently bought my self the 05 audi a4 s line 2.0tdi in silver with the chrome surrounds and even though in my eyes its an ace looking car i still believe i could spruce it up a little has any one got any suggestions on what i could do? Also where can i get mods for this vehicle i cant find a website any where, were they sell s line parts....

Ash have a search through the forum mate, there are lots of threads on mods for our cars, but to get you started, get a pic up of it, lower it, vinyl wrap the chrome (if you don't like it), tints, modding is endless

Mac

05 audi a4 s line 2.0tdi ?????? hhhhmmmmm 1st read the thread on 2.0tdi BLB engines, if you've got one then the first mod should be sorting out the chain driven oil pump

20130302 131900

Reactions: Macdoon
Would be easy to rattle off a list of 'common' mods - but the advice i'd give you would be not to do something cos other folk like it - do what YOU want to do with your car.

As for where to look - well I guess it really depends what kinda thing you're looking for? There are heaps and heaps of shops out there who stock bits and bobs. Generally, ebay is always a good bet when it comes to browsing. Often I find something on ebay which leads me to investigate further, which leads to me finding other shops and retailers i'd not other have discovered.

What kinda route are you wanting to go with your car?

Do you want it to 'look' better? - i.e wheels and suspension
Do you want it to 'perform' better? - i.e remaps and tuning
Do you want it to be better equipped? - i.e retrofits and oem extras