RNSE Bluetooth coding

ricostuart

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the bluetooth factory fitted with my rnse which is running 0660 (hacked with SDS running and working). I am now trying to get the comfort facility to run. I have the H module (i believe) and using vagcom 11.11.3. I have enabled comfort on the radio (now asking for sim to be put in) but when I try to add the 00[1]xxxxxx (the one rather than a zero) it comes up as out of range and not allowing it to be put in. Without that it seems that the RNSE cannot talk to the bluetooth of my phone.

Any ideas?

The bluetooth is all active (was installed from factory), and trying to recode the BT module to 01xxxxx, but everytime it comes up with an error saying out of range error.

The RNS-E should be coded 030x7xx (assuming you're in the UK or Europe) to enable the BT functioanlity.l

And the BT module should be recoded from 00xxxx to 01xxxx to enable the phonebook and call list sharing.

See Audi Radio/Navigation System (RNS-E) - Ross-Tech Wiki and Audi A3 (8P) Telephone Preparation - Ross-Tech Wiki

The bluetooth is all active (was installed from factory), and trying to recode the BT module to 01xxxxx, but everytime it comes up with an error saying out of range error.
What version of the BT module do you have? VCDS will tell you the module part number, it's the suffix letters that are important.

The earliest ones can't be coded for the enhanced RNS-E feature, see Audi Bluetooth / TEL interface - part numbers | Audi Forum - none of the ones that say "basic functionality only" will accept the 01xxxx coding.

Dam! its 8P0 862 335 D so basic only. That sucks donkeys. Where can i get an updated model? Can i replace with a newer one?

Dam! its 8P0 862 335 D so basic only. That sucks donkeys. Where can i get an updated model? Can i replace with a newer one?
There's normally some 8P1 862 335 x versions (the newest) on eBay, which are a direct plug in replacement and just need coding.

I think the 8p1 models are a bit more expensive tbh. Plus i want to ensure that it works perfect with my older rnse with 0660sw. i'll have a look over the next while to get one (unless anyone fancies a swap? lol!)

Hi, everyone.
I have a concern of coding and adaptation. My car is seat exeo 2012 which is based on audi a4/b7 2008. I have installed rnse to the car. I am intresting about how to coding it and BT bluetooth module. I found some information about coding,but still thinking about adaptation. How can I do it by myself?
Please help me who has had expiriance.

Any help will be appreciate

E.