Front spacers sizes

jaceyq

Reaction score
Hi can someone tell what size spacers roughly I will need to put on the front end of my setup . I am currently running 19x 8.5 rims et 35 on 215 35 tyres . Can someone tell me what size spacers I will need to fill the arches up on the front . The car is also on air as well . Let me know . Cannot be bother to measure from centre to arch . Someone out there should or know best !!!

Hi can someone tell what size spacers roughly I will need to put on the front end of my setup . I am currently running 19x 8.5 rims et 35 on 215 35 tyres . Can someone tell me what size spacers I will need to fill the arches up on the front . The car is also on air as well . Let me know . Cannot be bother to measure from centre to arch . Someone out there should or know best !!!

I run 18x9 ET52 with 245/40/18 tyres and 15mm spacers on front (so ET37) tyre sits flush.

With 19x8.5 ET35 with 215/35/19 tyres I would say a 5mm spacer (so ET30) would sit flush.

Alistair

Last edited:
Would'nt the front be too wide giving that they are ET35? wouldn't 5 mil be about right??

This is how the 5 mm looks when lower . I still think it can come out a bit wider .

need more pics of ya car man, only seen a few

are you wanting to air out onto the lip of the wheel?

think felondnb got a good stance like that maybe hes the man to ask

This is the measure without any spacers . Going to try 20
mil and see how they look .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 110
The other one is where it had been slammed hence it inner more .

Space it out with washers until you're happy, measure the washers then order that size. Obviously don't drive with the washers fitted:)