3SDM 0.01 Y Spokes 18" Black

AvantA4

Reaction score
Hi folks.
Can anyone help me please, looking to buy new wheels for my Avant and want to check if these are a straight fitment onto my car without any mods needing to be done. They are 18", offset is 35, width is 8.5J and stud pattern is 5x100.
Thanks

Attachments

• phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg
    phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 621
I would say no, as they are 5x100 you'll need adaptors that could be around 15mm. That will take the offset down to 20mm so they'll poke out the arches a fair bit. If you can get ones with 5x112 fitment then yes, 35mm is a good looking offset for a 8.5j wheel, just don't go for a tyre above around a 235/40/18. Is the car lowered?

I would say no, as they are 5x100 you'll need adaptors that could be around 15mm. That will take the offset down to 20mm so they'll poke out the arches a fair bit. If you can get ones with 5x112 fitment then yes, 35mm is a good looking offset for a 8.5j wheel, just don't go for a tyre above around a 235/40/18. Is the car lowered?

as above
this might help you i have just put these on my avant
5x112 stud pattern
fronts are 8.5x19" with 235/35/19" et 38
rears are 9.5x19" with 255/30/19" et 40
couple of pics that might help

IMG 0513 1214x574

IMG 0506

That looks awesome. Ive been looking a few wheel options, quite like TSW Donningtons in black as well. Thanks for the pics. My avant is black and like the look of black wheels to go with it.

Thanks for your reply. ajax. I havent lowered the car yet but soon will. Wasnt 100% sure on stud pattern either tbh.

**Update**
Ive been looking at these as an alternative, still going to look nice and have the option of powder coating them if need be.
Right Im off to buy a new black matte badgeless grille. Ill keep you posted with pics of how it progresses.
PhpThumb generated thumbnail1

I have thought about the 3SDMs for my car now it's been lowered

Gotta agree, the 3SDM wheels look awesome

I've been keeping hush hush about my choice of wheel thus far..... but...... within the next 2 days i'll be in possession of 19' 0.05's.

I've gone for the 8.5/9.5 combo too but with a bit more poke than the grey one above, think i've got ET32 for the front and ET35 for the rears.

To say i'm excited is a massive massive massive understatement. I've been waiting for these wheels to come out in a 19' for longer thatn i've owned the car and I bought the car entirely with the intention of putting these wheels on it.

Some will love, some will hate - I think its gonna be a bit marmite due to the retro nature of the wheel, but I think it'll look awesome.

Reactions: Smillie13
I've been keeping hush hush about my choice of wheel thus far..... but...... within the next 2 days i'll be in possession of 19' 0.05's.

I've gone for the 8.5/9.5 combo too but with a bit more poke than the grey one above, think i've got ET32 for the front and ET35 for the rears.

To say i'm excited is a massive massive massive understatement. I've been waiting for these wheels to come out in a 19' for longer thatn i've owned the car and I bought the car entirely with the intention of putting these wheels on it.

Some will love, some will hate - I think its gonna be a bit marmite due to the retro nature of the wheel, but I think it'll look awesome.

i think they will look great get some pics up what size tyre will you run on the rear?

Oh there will be plenty pics getting plastered up in the next few weeks you can be sure of that.

Had kinda hoped they'd be here by now to be honest - but they arent going on till the coilovers do, and that cant happen till my mates back from working offshore, so probably still a couple weeks to wait yet :(

Going with 215/35 up front and 225/35 at the back, so there will be a wee bit stretching going on - but I'll need that to get the thing as low as I want it. Its not going to be to everyones tastes, fully accept that lol :)

Im just waiting on new grille arriving, new wheels are being delivered in next week or so, skirts will be away for paint and fitting just have to sort out coilovers but cant decide on best kit. anyone got any suggestions please. thanks.

Just have to sort out coilovers but cant decide on best kit. anyone got any suggestions please. thanks.

Contact Damian at DPM Performance. He's a forum member/sponsor and top class supplier of suspension components.