2.0 tdi bre engine still hunting

Dan new

Reaction score
In recent posts of mine I've recently brought b7 a4 2.0 tdi what a mistake so far its been hunting since I brought it the seller said it was a engine mount, yeah right so far I've been to a garage who told me I've got oil in my fuel filter sign of tandem pump/vacume pump seal gone so that set me back £380 for new pump new fuel filter and a pour in the tank injector cleaner they told me its got to be driven for 300 miles then change fuel filter again. It's not solved it at all this erratic idle is soon as I'm stationary all the time I've got no engine managements lights on tho no matter how hard it judders ?? Seem fuel related tho I can just tell, am I now looking at injectors and loom?? and would a blb injector loom fit my bre engine reason for that is I can get one cheap. But injectors are mega ££££ any feed back would be great full to shed some light on this

Look at my past posts mate it may help. I have a BRE engine and my car surged between 1200 and 2200 rpm and it happened all the time hot or cold. Eventually after loads of messing around, a new ecu resolved the issue.