new headlights, are these any good

If those are the kinda thing you are in to then that is a pretty good price and FK normally produce decent quality stuff - think i've read about folk having problems with wiring on them, but if i remember right - that was for tail lights - not sure how their headlights are in that respect.

was worried that some lights give a crap beam pattern and arn't worth the money even if they are reduced, just thinking of a change for change sake

Isn't there a couple of styles like these on the market...and with some, the led part doesn't follow the bonnet line on some cars....or maybe I just dreamt that! hahaha I think some of them look cheap and too obviously aftermarket especially on the front. There is also comments that some are not as bright as the originals they have replaced....and I would rather have a light that works and is safe than something that looks good but you can't see in the dark with! There has been many comments regarding the wiring being back to front of the rear leds I think.

Cheers
A

Last edited:
good price but projector lights are notorious for not being as bright as OEM halogen's however you can install HID's which would make them brighter than OEM, but then there is the legalitly issue. Great price though!