Thoughts on these lights...Halo's!!

B_FUR

Reaction score
Now I know these wont be to every ones tastes... And I'll await the BM comments but what do people think of them? Made by dectane and cost £145 being projectors I could fit HIDS too. Anybody seen them in the flesh? The fact the light is white rather than yellow appealed to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 260
no swearing on the forum

I'm not feeling them either to be honest, I tried to ignore you when you mentioned them the other day lol - hoped you would forget about them.

I did look at them and they are cheap for what they are, but no!!!!

I wish I did like them at that price.

Cheers Dan... Just keep on looking at other options, don't know what do. Not going down Xenon route as too much.

i went for halos on my c5 a6 (sorry) and i put HID's in as well, i really like them......but as said each to their own :)

Yeah, not very clear, yours would look better in dark as the light ring is better as mine takes little leds but yours would be a complete light ring

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 222
Yeah, not very clear, yours would look better in dark as the light ring is better as mine takes little leds but yours would be a complete light ring

Cheers mate, look good IMO

Reactions: audi-a6
I've got a set of FK depos with halos in waiting to be fitted. I'm only planning to wire up the middle halo, not both. There were some pics of an a4 with this on audizine which I personally liked.

Bit more unique than another B7 trying to look like a B8 or A5. Just my 2p

diffrent i agree from looking like b8
look like BMW insted

I've got a set of FK depos with halos in waiting to be fitted. I'm only planning to wire up the middle halo, not both. There were some pics of an a4 with this on audizine which I personally liked.

Bit more unique than another B7 trying to look like a B8 or A5. Just my 2p

post up pics when u get them done mate

each to their own mate ,if you like it go for it , but imo halos should stay on bmw's

regards dav

I think they look great and most definitely want some for my big boat of a car.

+1 win for me

BMWs only ever have dual halos, if a single halo is employed there is nothing to make it look 'BMWish'

Admittedly this is OEM xenons with single halos fitted, but you get the idea:

A425.jpg

BMWs only ever have dual halos, if a single halo is employed there is nothing to make it look 'BMWish'

Admittedly this is OEM xenons with single halos fitted, but you get the idea:

A425.jpg

thats the pic that first made me think about them..

I'd say that is a CCFL ring fitted inside the standard light housing.

Wouldn't be too hard to do I don't think, they look a similar size to the ones we used to fit into the E36 3-series BMW's.

A quick measure would confirm.

I'd say that is a CCFL ring fitted inside the standard light housing.

Wouldn't be too hard to do I don't think, they look a similar size to the ones we used to fit into the E36 3-series BMW's.

A quick measure would confirm.

i was thinking there modified SMD LED's from the E46 as there rather bright in that pic. could be wrong id like to know :D

With that light output and uniformity they will be ccfl rings. By far the best looking option as they have no hot spots like LEDs do...

OEM xenons are still very expensive though, hence why so many people got aftermarket