EM TuningSky Insurance
    3rd Gear

Status

Rear Wiper Motor Avant

Snapped the shaft on my rear wiper fitting Q5 blade . Does anyone know what other motors fit A3,A6 etc... B6,B7....
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk

2. # ADS
    ADS

NOZ
    1st Gear

Status

3rd Gear

Status

Rear Wiper Motor Avant

Yeah, got one in my watch list now. Probably gonna order once bank holidays over. Just need to check tps when they're back to work
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

NOZ
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzini7 View Post
    Yeah, got one in my watch list now. Probably gonna order once bank holidays over. Just need to check tps when they're back to work
    cool, mine gave up the ghost, water jet wasn't working, but on closer inspection after i removed it i found out it was all corroded so bit the bullet and bought one from ebay. You cant get them cheaper not that i found anyway, and a quite simple job to change over

good luck

3rd Gear

Status
    Assume new one doesn't come with the nut. Probably my fault for trying to use the old nut on the Q5 wiper blade when the shaft and nut where old and worn. Didn't take much for the shaft to shear. Suppose can always chuck the old one on eBay for spares/repairs may be of use to someone

NOZ
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzini7 View Post
    Assume new one doesn't come with the nut. Probably my fault for trying to use the old nut on the Q5 wiper blade when the shaft and nut where old and worn. Didn't take much for the shaft to shear. Suppose can always chuck the old one on eBay for spares/repairs may be of use to someone
    no not not supplied great thread here (not sure whether its OK to paste a thread from another forum mod's will advise )
    how to - replace a Avant rear wiper motor

Neutral

Status
    Thread revival

Mate has an Audi a3 wiper motor part number is 1k6955711b or the other number is 0390201800

Will this fit on my 07 a4 avant ?